Chapter 13

***Liam's P.O.V.***

All of the boys were quiet by the time Kyle walked out of the dinner. We watched Megan pay for part of Kyle's check and then go to the kitchen. We didn't do anything, though, because we were all just too shocked to react. You definitely don't see something like that everyday. I gulped and all the boys looked at me expectantly. ''What?" I asked them stupidly.

Louis rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat, ''this is an interesting guy's night.'' Before anyone could say anything else Megan came to our table, balancing a tray with all of our food on it. She set it down on a stand before distributing it out to us as we just stared at her.

''Is there anything else you guys would like?'' she questioned with a smile, taking out her notepad.

''What just happened?'' Harry asked her.

She shook her head before sighing and putting away the notepad. ''Nothing happened, just a little disagreement with a customer,'' she replied, forcing another smile.

''You're such a bad liar,'' I muttered and she glared at me slightly.

''I said it's nothing,'' she insisted, ''now, would you like anything else?''

''Can I get some beer?'' Niall asked and we all gave him 'the stare' again. He held his hands up in defense, ''what? Water is too bland.''

''Coming right up,'' she told him and turned around, grabbing the tray and stand. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave and she gave me the deadliest looking glare I have ever received.

''What was all that about?'' I demanded as I slowly let go of her wrist.

''I think you already know,'' she replied before walking away and all the boys looked to me again.

''What'd she mean by that?'' Zayn wondered.

''I-I cant tell you,'' I answered. They all sighed heavily before we went back to our normal conversation.

''So, tour is coming up here pretty soon,'' Zayn started.

''Yeah, are you going early this year, Zayn?'' I questioned.

Zayn nodded, ''Harry and I are going to North Carolina to meet up with some friends.''

I cocked my head at Harry, ''I thought you were saving all of the summer for Tina.''

''Yeah, well, I told her that but then Zayn said that Ed was going to meet us there since he's in America right now. You know, I haven't seen Ed in a while so I chose that,'' he explained, nervously fiddling with the hair on the nape of his neck.

''How'd Tina handle that?'' Louis pondered.

''I don't know,'' Harry chuckled slightly.

''What?'' we all asked in confusion.

''I didn't tell her yet.''

''Harry, we're leaving this Sunday, How have you not told her yet?'' Zayn sounded quite exasperated with his question.

''Relax, I'm telling her today when she comes to my flat,'' Harry shrugged.

''Tell me how that goes,'' Louis mumbled and we all laughed except for Zayn.

''Harry, that still only gives you two days,'' Zayn persisted.

''I've got it covered,'' Harry assured him.

''So, what are you going to do if she says that you cant go?'' Louis queried.

Harry thought for a moment, ''I don't know, I never really thought about that.''

''I say you should break up with her,'' Niall stated and Harry glared at him.

''Why would I do that? She makes me happy.''

''Because we don't like her and she's using you,'' Louis told him.

''Tina would never do something like that.''

''Oh Harry,'' I sighed as we all just shook our heads at him. Harry always tended to get the girls that only dated him for the fame and money. I just hoped that he met the right girl soon; I hoped that they all did.