The new case

Sam's Pov

Dean and I were in between cases, and seeing as we had finally gotten a break after all of the bullshit that happened to us, we decided to go to South Dakota for a bit. Sounds good right? Well not exactly. For the last two weeks or so people have been showing up dead, some in different ways like they were murdered. Most in normal ways and that wouldn't have gotten our attention until it began to seem like ghosts were doing these things with frost being found at the scenes, but the smell of sulfur was lingering around a few.

       Since we were in town, we started checking it out and we drew a few conclusions and at each scene some things were the same. But the biggest thing was this one person at every scene. We kept seeing a short figure, probably 5'4 ish. He wore all black and might have once had a dark tan but it was now faded. He looked a pale gray in the light, but we never got a good enough look at his face. Who ever it was had shaggy dark hair that went down almost to his shoulders. Basically this kid looked like a walking corpse, we couldn't tell if he was alive or not. With what was happening and how he was always there with a lingering smell of sulfur, Dean and I were almost sure he was a demon. Along with a fact that a few witnesses we spoke to said a kid about 13 or 14 that fit his description had all black eyes.

Dean and I pinpointed where we thought he would be and set up a devils trap. The trap was in a dark, shady alleyway that not many dared to travel down. It seemed to be the best place for this kid to be. Apparently we were right because as Dean and I hid and listened we heard a slightly deeper, accented voice speak. "Well shit."