I'm going to kill him

Will pov

      About two weeks went by and I haven't seen my Nico. Normally when he leaves he stops in every three days or so but not this time. He did that for about nine days and then I don't know what happened. But Nico just stopped showing up. I was worried but when I found him I would kill him for not telling me where he was going, he could be hurt and I didn't even know where he was.

    I spent up until now in the infirmary almost constantly so I don't have to wait for long to realize that Nico still wasn't back, but I got tired of waiting.

    I walked over to the Poseidon cabin and knocked on the door, a sleepy looking percy opened the door about a minute later. Of course I couldn't blame him for being tired, I realized it was 5:37 and the sun rose not even ten minutes ago.

    "Hey Percy, I was wondering if you would let me borrow Mrs. O'Leary for a bit?" I asked and he looked at me questioningly but sleep was taking over again and he shrugged.

           Sam and Dean third person

    After the supposed demon passed out in exorcism the brothers decided to do thing to keep the demon out and unresponsive. After putting Devil traps in the trunk again they put the boy in and closed the trunk of the impala and grabbed their things and started their drive to the bunker.

     After arriving at the bunker they brought him in to a heavily warded, cement room. They made another trap and put a chair in the middle with the mysterious boy in the middle. After getting coffee and food and then coming back to check on the boy, the brothers decided to stay and wait. The two observed the boy but they both jumped when the boy let out a ear piercing scream.

     Nico pov

    I opened my eyes to my eyes heavy and they felt like weights were attached and trying to get my eyes to close without consent. I flinched at the bright light in the room and cursed in Greek, I wouldn't have enough energy to summon shadows when the light vanquished the ones I need.

     "So can we get this over with already, I have places to go and people to see?" I replied in a smart ass tone and a similar smirk.

     "Why would we let you go? First it would be smart to do what we say and answer every question we ask." Dean scowled and I pouted. This would be a while.