1.

LUCAS P.O.V.

"Lucas honey wake up." My mother tapped me awake to get up for school. I sat up in bed. "Good morning ma." I stretched while saying. "Good morning honey. I'm running late to work, I'll talk to you later. Breakfast is on the table and so is your money." She kissed my cheek and left.

I got up and checked my phone. I had a couple of texts from my bros. I answered them real quick and then jumped in the shower. First day of school, senior year. I'm ready to get up out this shit.

I got dress in a regular fit because I never went and brought the senior shirt so I gotta go in regular clothes. I ate my breakfast, grabbed the twenty dollars and left out the house to meet up with Dillyn, Luther, and Will. Those are my bros. Everyone after them are associates or niggas I fuck with but not too heavy.

"What's good bro?" I gave all them daps. "New year, I'm getting all the hoes." Will said. That was this nigga motive since the fifth grade, that's all he cares about and his body. Nigga Will is really some conceited type of nigga. "Same dirty bitches in the school." Luther said while waving him off. That's another thing, Will and Luther asses always bumping heads. "Oh well." Will argued. "Don't start that stupid shit." Dillyn said and I agreed. This is their normal. We went into the school and sat in the lunch room. "Yo bro you know you gonna get in trouble for not getting the shirt right?" Dillyn asked. "I don't give a fuck." I shrugged. "Not this year Lucas. We need you in every senior year activity. Every. Last. One. Don't let ya temper get in the way of that shit bro." Luther said. "Yeah yeah." I said as all of us got our schedules. Dillyn and I only were the only ones that had class together. "See y'all at lunch." I said as we walked off to class.

Going into Math class I sat all the way in the back like usual. "Where is your shirt?" Mrs. Golden asked while holding a clipboard. "In the office." I said in a duh tone. "Well go get it." She smirked holding the pass out. I could already tell how my year was going to be with her. A smart mouthed student and a smart mouthed teacher never worked out. "I be back." I grabbed the pass and left out of the classroom. Walking into the main office, I spotted Mr. White standing by the desk while Ms. Gallo leaned over exposing her saggy ass titties to him. "What are you doing in here already?" He asked. "I didn't buy a uniform shirt this summer. I forgot." I shrugged. "Oh I'll get you one." He said and rushed to the back. "Can I wear it on my shoulders because the way I'm dressed ima look like a dweeb." I said. "Since it's the first day I'll let you slide but tell them you forgot your shirt and the school don't have no more in your size." Ms. Gallo smirked and took the shirt from Mr. White then passed the shirt off to me. I unzipped my book bag and tossed that ugly shit into the bag.

"Where's your shirt?" Mrs. Golden asked while we stood at the door mugging each other. I hated this bitch already. "I told you Miss what happened already and Mr. White said its cool" I said brushing pass her and took my seat. She shook her head while closing the door. I chuckled, I'm about to give her fine ass a run for her money this year. Its always best to go out with good memories anyways. Looking around the room taking in my surroundings as I always do, some pretty girl caught my attention. And she caught that shit quick. Staring at her light cinnamon colored clear skin and her over flowed nicely flipped eye lashes that went perfectly with her cute button nose and pouty lips. I was stuck staring not caring who caught me. As her jet black messy bun that hung high above her ear. But her outfit just put the icing on the cake. Dressed in her red crotchet top, ripped up jeans that slightly showed her white Ethika briefs like she might as well worn shorts and her small feet wore the classic Red and Black 12's on her feet. "Who's that?" I tapped Dillyn with my eyes still glued on shawty. "The new girl." He said but turned his head. "She's bad bro." I looked over at her again. "That's a fact." He nodded. Mrs. Golden started talking and telling us about how senior year was so important and how we really need to stay focus. I already knew this stuff but more knowledge is for the better. I'm just trying to be a better person than last year. Its not me though, its people. They make me so mad. I can be chillen and all it takes is for somebody to be rude or say something stupid and that sets me off. I had ten fights last year because of my temper. Its not me though, of course that's how it looks but I go to therapy every Wednesday for a hour and a half, sometimes two hours if we get into a deep discussion or sometimes a half an hour if we get into a heated argument. I hate when a person tries to tell me how I feel or what I want to do. It grinds my gears. Why can't mother fuckers be polite and have manners. Someone hold the door for me I thank them, why can't everyone else? I already know like everyone wasn't raised right but when you're a certain age things should be different. You should develop manners on your own but since they don't you got me and other mother fuckers to put them in their places.