2.

LUCAS P.O.V

"Yo bro I made some money last night." I said to Dillyn as we walked out of the school together. "For real?" He smirked. "Hell yeah I was trying to tell you all day but yo ass ain't come in class." I held the door and some nigga just going to walk out. Dillyn looked my way and started laughing. He already knew what time it was for this nigga. "Yo bro!" I called out to him. "Chill chill." Dillyn laughed as he blocked me. "Yo?" The Calvin nigga turned around. "You welcome." I said. "Grow up." He waved me off. "No learn some manners you pussy ass nigga." I walked up to him. "What you wanna do?" He squared up in my face so I decked the shit out of him. He grabbed me and we start tussling. Once I was able to hold both of my hands together I body slammed him. Once I got him to the floor, I was about to violate his mouth since he don't know how to use it in a nice way. Will, Luther and Dillyn pulled me away from him. "Nah he called himself talking tough to me. I whoop his ass like his daddy should've." I said trying to get back to the nigga. Here come the security of the school but I walked away. Them niggas are fat as shit. So I already know they won't be catching me or trying to catch me. That nigga caused that shit on his own trying to play tough. I sent Dillyn a text to meet me back up with me so we can go to the trap.

Walking into the trap house again, I sighed out loud. There were a couple of people here so I already knew this nigga Budda was about to act stupid for these little niggas. "Budda where the shit?" I asked ready to go home. He gave me this funny look but I wasn't in the mood to explain my reason of being mad. "Its a thousand dollars. You take four and I get six back." He said while he had more stacks of money on his table. "Aight." I gave him a pound and put the shit in my book bag. I'll fix it up when I get home. Dillyn never showed up that must mean the guys either persuaded him to go to the park or he wasn't finished with his pack. I didn't care though. I was with mines.

So I went to the park where everybody and everything was going to be today. You got niggas like us talking to all the pretty girls walking in the park. Then you got other niggas who play basketball all day. You got the drug addicts in the back of the park near us. You got the drunks in the front of the park. Kids playing on the slides and shit. You got the old heads and younger kids playing hand ball. When I say everybody was in the park, I meant that shit. You see fights go down and all that but most of the time people have a great time. My mother never take my lil bro here and she threatens Will and Dillyn so they won't bring their little siblings here either. And being that they call my moms their ma, their scary asses really don't bring their little brother and sister here. "Yo look at that bad ass girl right there." Will tapped me. "I'm on it." I said but then I noticed that's the same girl from my math class. She was looking good today too. "Go get that before I do." Mike smirked watching her walk too. "Yeah and Monica gonna whoop yo ass." Dillyn said and he agreed so that made us all laugh. That caught the girl attention she was with Tasia and Talayah, the twins. The world biggest hoes and they don't mind being called hoes. I almost had my shares with the both of them nasty bitches at once but my moms wouldn't let me close the door and they daddy was home. And it don't make it no better the twins hang out with a couple more girls that's sluts. So its bad enough for her. "Yo look who she hanging out with my nigga." Will laughed while shaking his head. "We obviously see who she's hanging out with." Luther scoffed before rolling his eyes. "I wasn't talking to you because you get no bitches." Will argued back. "Yo both of ya niggas sound like lil bitches." Dillyn said as the rest of us agreed. Here come the girls over to us. "Hey baessss." Tasia said. We all looked at each other laughing because everybody hit besides me. Sometimes I be glad because they be looking like some walking STD's. "Wussup Tasia." I said getting off the bench to hug her. "Hey Lu Zaddy." She said being a bird and the rest of them said wussup to her. "Who's your friend?" I asked nodding in baby girl's direction. Tasia looked back and started smiling as she faced me. "Who Savannah?" She asked pointing to the girl. I nodded looking at the girl while she was texting on her phone. "That's my God sister. Say hi to the cutest clique in this park." Talayah cut off Tasia while smiling. "Yo you're a hoe." The Savannah girl said shaking her head. "You can make a judgment if you look up at us." Will said licking his lips. Nah he can't get this one. She's my cup of tea. She laughed a little. "You pretty though." I complimented her. "Thank you." She said before answering her phone and walking away. I was watching her walk off too. "Damn Lucassss." Luther said and I start laughing. His ugly ass should've tried to talk to her too, I love competition. "Where's Keke and Classic?" Will asked. "They should be on their way." Tasia said before popping her gum like some damn duck. "Oh aight. Let them know I got a couple of dollars if they wanna have a good time." Will showed his money and we bust out laughing. "Ya niggas are clowns. Lee Lucas you got Swisher's?" Dillyn asked. I pulled my last pack out then passed it off to Will. So he started rolling up the weed while we waited on him. And here came Ashley looking all good and shit. "I knew you was here." She came up to me and kissed me. "Wussup baby." I hugged her. "What you doing?" She asked looking around then back at me. "Chillen about to get high." I said pointing to the weed. "You need to stop. You smoke a lot of weed babe." She leaned on me. "I go through a lot of shit too." I shrugged. That's another thing, I hate when a person say I smoke too much. No one really knows what I go through. They all say what they think. They see me always smoking weed so they comment on it. But in reality no one knows how many ass whoppings smoking weed saved them from.