Her Reaction To Her New Looks and New Powers Discovered

*~*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*~*

As I started to feel stronger, way stronger in fact, I sat up and looked myself over. "Whoa.....! I look different now....." I said in thought. I then looked at my father. "What do I look like to you now, dad?" I asked him.

"You look just like me now, my dear." He said and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Is there a way for me to get my old memories back?" I asked him.

"Yes, there is. We saved them in the database here on the Nemesis." He said.

"Good. I'm ready to start then." I said seriously. I looked at Knockout and nodded to him. He connected me to the cortical psychic patch and started the process. Immediately, I was flooded with memories of my past on Cybertron and my evilness came back to me, including my new amount of evilness added to it, making me more evil than my own father. Soon, I had all memories back and was able to be disconnected from the patch. "Much better." I said, new darker evilness in my voice. I know I have powers, so I tested them out.

My hands lit up Dark Energon purple, and I placed them on a random unneeded object. It brought it to life and it went after my father for some reason and cut him. I reabsorbed the Dark Energon and walked over to my father. My hand did the same thing again, but it healed him. I then opened my hands and Dark Energon lightning crackled on the surface. I shot it at the wall and it left a scorch mark. The lightning then disappeared from my hands. It soon started to snow Dark Energon snow in the room, it being Dark Energon purple. It soon dissipated. I then created a Dark Energon shard. 'Interesting....' I thought. I soon reabsorbed it. "I have some pretty useful powers.... And those are the only ones I know of." I said. "This will put the tide of the war in our favor!" I said darkly and started laughing evilly. It was more evil and darker than my father's could be. "Shall we go, dad?" I asked him.

"Yes, we shall, my dear." He said with an evil grin. I grinned evilly as well and we left the room laughing evilly together.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, my glorious followers/readers! I hope you enjoy the update!

Bye!

-Ayla, out!