❛ 3 ❜

"Sorry." Yoongi muttered for the nth time this past hour.

A very pissed off Taehyung managed to turn his head around, their noses almost touching.

"It. Is. Fine."

"But I keep pushing you and--"

"Hyung~ I said it's fine."

"Okay, now that you're done with the meal," Seokjin clapped and Namjoon smiled at him, "We can sit on the carpet. Yoongi, you choose the movie."

"What? Why me?" He panicked, different scenarios playing in his head of how he'll mess up their movie night with a bad choice, "Taehyung, you choose it!"

The younger put on a thoughtful expression as an idea popped into his head.

"Mmm... How about a horror one?"

"No." Hoseok immediately shook his head.

"Hyung, rock, paper, scissors?" Taehyung smiled hiding his hand behind his back.

"Okay, kai gai bo!" The elder shouted after doing the same.

"YAYY!!" The boy beemed excitedly, "Horror movie it is!"

Yoongi noticed Jin looked somewhat uneasy, Namjoon slightly worried for him. Although he shrugged it off knowing if something happens they'll be hugging the lives out of each other. At least, Jin would sometimes say that whenever he daydreamed about his crush. Yes, that's why Yoongi wasn't scared of being friends with them. After all, they accepted their oldest hyung for what he was. Yoongi just wasn't ready.

"I won for you, hyung." Taehyung jumped back on his seat snuggling closer to him.

"What's wrong with you today? You don't act like yourself." The elder stated blankly and the other boy was pouting again.

"I might tell you... later." He promised fuddling with his thumbs.

Yoongi gave him another look before bringing his attention back to the screen on which the movie was just starting.

"If you're too scared, you can always hug me." Hobie poked Jimin's shoulder.

"You'll be the first one to cling onto me~" The younger sang grabbing his hyung's hand and intertwining their fingers.

Yoongi wasn't really sure what those two's relationship was. They hadn't came out properly, Jin would've told him, neither had they said anything about being a couple. Just like how Namjoon was probably too embarrassed to admit he liked his hyung.

"Be quiet, kids." He scolded them sitting on the floor next to Seokjin.

Less than half an hour ago they were given blankets by their eomma, Jungkook insisted on calling his hyung that, but there was only four. Jin gave Namjoon one and kept one for himself, Jungkook also received his own, Jimin and Hobie didn't mind sharing one but then there was Yoongi and Taehyung. They looked at each other dead in the eye, the baby blue cotton with cloud designs was the only thing that separated them.

"Kai, gai, bo!" Taehyung smugly called out.

Yoongi gave out paper while he went with rock. A frown was visible on the younger's face as his hyung took the blanket unfolding it carefully, trying not to push the others. Once he was done, he threw one end over his shoulder and the other over Taehyung's. The younger had smiled at him and Yoongi had felt an overflowing amount of heat but he was sure it was the blanket causing it.

And here they were, about half an hour later, having everything finally set up ready to watch a movie most weren't really fond off. Yoongi didn't mind - he rarely ever got scared. Same went for Taehyung who was happily discussing with Jungkook how high Hoseok's voice will go once he starts screaming, just moments ago. Until Jimin called them evil maknaes and faked disappointment.

The lamps were off, so the only light came from the television screen engulfing the boys' faces in different colors. The scenes changed constantly accompanied by Hobie's voice who said he couldn't do it anymore. But even in the dim light, Yoongi could see Jimin squeezing the elder's hand whenever there was a scarier moment, just to support him. Jungkook was long asleep, curled in a ball on the arm chair just like a baby. Yoongi wasn't sure about the two on the floor but judging by their posses, Namjoon was the only one awake. Looking down at Taehyung, the boy was staring into the screen as if his life depended on it.

"Sit back," Yoongi whispered to him unknowingly and was met with a confused expression, "You'll ruin your eyes if you stare like that."

To his surprise, the younger listened to him but of course, in his own way. He did move back but he also ended up snuggling next to Yoongi. The elder didn't really mind, he was close to the youngster and they actually shared many hobbies. They just never really stopped to talk about them.

"I think I'll pass out pretty soon." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung and the other boy nodded.

"Me too."

Yoongi took a couple of seconds, or so he thought, to space out and analize the current situation. He was watching a horror movie and was being snuggled by a boy.
"You don't look gay at all, Yoongi." He told himself sighing.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung whispered looking up at him and the boy couldn't help but smile at the thought of being taller for once.

"Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Let's sleep then."

Yoongi looked down at the innocent face of the younger only now realizing that actually might've sounded normal if it wasn't for his perverted mind.

So, he closed his eyes after Taehyung did the same pulling the cover up so they can warm them better.

"Good night, hyung~"

"Night."

× × ×

| 160528 |

A/N
Word count: 920
I have mixed feelings about this. Am I moving too fast?? Should I give you a heads up on V's thoughts??