Chapter 3

Alexia POV:

I cant believe.

He did not just.

Wow.

I just got... I don't even know. Carter was good looking, may I say. He wasn't for me though. I wasn't even suppose to be talking to him. 

I thought I had made it clear when I said 'Not interested.'

I guess not.

As I left the janitor's closet, almost everybody  was looking at me. I felt like I was in a movie called

'The most Embarrassing Moment Ever'.

 I had to remind myself that this is reality, and man, reality hit me hard. I guess it's because I've never experienced this before.

As I started walking I looked to the side and saw a couple girls glare at me and roll their eyes. To the other side, boys stood there with their mouths hanging open like I was a piece of freshly grilled steak.

Ah, I could go for steak.

RRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

The bell for second period rang and thank god I had my stuff with me or else I would of had to deal with more stares.

If look could kill a person, I would be dead already.

I looked at my schedule and saw I had English with Mrs. Branton. I started heading to class when I bumped into a wall. At least that's what I thought it was.

" Wow, already falling for me I see." I knew that familiar, husky voice.

" In your dreams." I said while standing up.

" Guess my dreams came true then." He said with a smirk.

Ugh, even I wouldn't have been able to come up with that so quickly. 

I just rolled my eyes and tried to go to class, but of course, he stood in my way.

"Let's ditch."

Wow, that escalated quickly. On the first day of school, he already wants to ditch school.

Typical.

"How about you leave me alone, so I can get to my class." I managed to say.

The only thing he did was smirk which made me want to slap him across his perfect face.

I left to go to class finally, and I was about five minutes late.

The door slammed and once again, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Already late on the first day, I see." Said what I'm assuming to be Mrs. Branton.

I gave her an apologetic smile and headed to the first open seat I could find.

"Hi. I'm Addison, but people call me Addie. Your the girl that was seen with Carter Smith in the janitor's closet right.

Man news spreads fast at the this school.

" Sadly, yes I am. I'm Alexia, but people call me Lexi." I say.

"I love you already. Your not like one of the fake bitches at this school. They are wannabe barbies that love Carter. They are gonna hate you cause you have been farther of contact to Carter than they ever have." She said.

Yay. First day at this school and people already hate me.

I just nod and continue with class.

-------------------------

Lunch time was interesting let's just say.

I got called many names. One from the Queen Bee herself.

I was walking down to lunch, and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl with ginger hair. She was very pretty, but I know her attitude will change that.

"Stay away from Carter, you whore." She spat at me.

I was so mad at this. I had so many people whispering about me, staring at me, and just being rude to me. So, she came at a wrong time.

 "First of all, you can have him cause I clearly don't want him. Secondly, you probably slept with more people in this school than I have talked to, and let's just say I've talked to a good amount of people. So if I'm a whore, what does that make you?" 

With that, I simply left her with a shocked look on her face.

I knew that I would pay for that, but I honestly don't even care because she deserved it.

I'm honestly so bored right now. It's a Friday night too haha.

Anyways the picture is Carter who is played by the amazing Francisco Lachowski. 

Toodles