Chapter 2: Hello

Ashdubh's POV

The new girl. Uh whats her name....... Dawn! Thats it! She was staring at me in class? Maybe she likes me? Maybe she thought Im strange? Maybe I like her?

I was walking in the hall to get some stuff out of my locker and then it suddenly slammed. "Sup dweeb!" Said some deep voice. I looked to see that it was Samuel. The ugliest, most idiotic, annoying bully in this school..... Great!
(Sorry to all the Samuels or Sams out there Xd) "What do you want Sam?" He just looked at me with a dumb look. Then he suddenly threw a punch at me. I was startled by this sudden action and before he could hit me again, a figure jumped in front of me and grabbed Sam's hand and twisted it. "Leave him alone Samuel!" The figure said. "Well look who it is? Pretty boy!" Then Sam threw another punch but the figure caught it and twisted his other arm. " Owwwww!!" Sam cried. Then he fell from the figures grip. "I'll get you next time dweeb!" And he ran off. The figure turned around and I immediately reconized him. Are you ok Ash? He asked. Yeah thanks David. (Thats Squid XD) He looked at me and I looked in the reflection of my locker. "Dude, your eye is jacked up!" He said. "Uh yeah, third time I've gotten a black eye from him." "But, Ash?" "Why haven't you told someone?" "I dont know David." He looked at me with anger in his eyes. "Why does that guy half to be such a dick too you?!" I just looked at him, "because thats what he is." And I walked to Math. Luckily me and David are in all the same classes. So we walked together. When we walked in the door I immediately noticed that the same girl from English class was in my math class!

Sorry for ANOTHER short chapter Im just lazy af XD