Chapter 12:He's waking up?.... And hes out again

Dawns POV

When David arrived I looked at him through my car window and cried. But they were tears of joy!!! Ash was waking up! And we could go see him. Zoe and Samuel were already out of the hospital so I invited BOTH of them to come with us.

Davids POV

I thought she was crying because she was sad but then she jumped out of the car and hugged me. She looked at me and smiled. "ASH IS WAKING UP DAVID!!" She screamed. I began to cry tears of joy as well. We picked up Zoe, and Samuel (who I was still mad at) and drove to the hospital. Dawn ran ahead but stopped and stared in the doorway. I looked in and the. Zoe and Samuel did too. We couldn't move. All these doctors and nurses were crowding around Ash. "WHATS GOING ON!" Dawn yelled. A doctor pushed us into the hallway and closed the door. "Ms. Ellis, Mr. Dubh  has sadly..... gone into a coma." At that moment everyone burst into tears, but Dawn. She just stood there, and stared at the doctor. I saw that she was tearing up. Zoe hugged me and Sam just cried. Thats strange? I thought. Samuel hates Ash?

Time skip•

I drove Zoe home and kissed her goodbye. I let Samuel sit in the front seat. I looked at him, "why were you crying when we found out about Ash?" I asked him. "Because I feel bad for how I've treated him, and you, and.... Zoe." He said. I was so stunned. A bully from middle school acting like a cuddle bunny? (That was awkward to write XD) Then I pulled into his driveway and let him out. He waved at me and I waved back. I went home and immediately jumped on my bed and passed out.

*Dream*

Ash are you ok?
Ash? Ash? Ash?
Beeeeeeeeeeeppppppp
ASHHHHHHHHHH!
*crying and screaming*
*Dream over*

I woke up crying and I screamed silently. I didn't want my mom to come in so i silently cried myself to sleep.

Sorry if thatd a short chapter I thought it was good. Comment in what you think pls!
Thankz!

-Snakegirl1109