Chapter 15

Simon's P.O.V

I have no idea how long we were out, but I don't care. I'm tired as fuck. But who wouldn't be at three in the fucking morning in a convenience store while holding onto their warm boyfriend. He's so warm, I could just fall asleep right here really. I can tell Josh is trying his hardest to stay awake too. But we need to stay awake and get some food for the guys. I really can't believe that the staff at that Italian hospital hasn't kicked us out yet. And usually after visiting hours the significant other or family member gets to stay with them. But if they couldn't already tell. We are a family and are here for each other. Through every step of the way. So after looking around some more we grabbed some bags of chips and redbulls and make our way to the counter. We pay for everything and jump into the car and start to drive back towards the hospital.

*Time skip to hospital brought to you by Lewis*
"It's raining pussy!"

We finally arrived at the hospital and parked our car in the parking garage. I groan and start to move around.

"Do we have to go up there?" "...why don't you stay here and I'll go up there and give them the stuff, then I'll come back down here and we can snuggle away." "Sounds good..." "Okay. See you in a bit."
Josh then opens the car door and steps out of the vehicle. As soon as Josh closes the door I start to move. I position the seats in a way so that we can lay down together. After I'm done with that I'm laying there quietly and patiently, waiting for Josh.

Tobi's P.O.V

"Simon and Josh have been gone for quite awhile...I wonder if they have forgotten about us..." and just as I said that Josh walks into the room with a bag full of energy drinks and snack food. He walks over towards JJ and Ethan "Oh God Josh...you're a life-saver buddy..." then they both rummage through the bag, picking various snacks and drinks. Then he comes around to me and holds the bag out in front of me "Pick anything you want." I take out a Redbull and a bag of mini cookies. After that Josh turns around, says a quick goodnight and turns to wslk out the door.

He was just about to walk outthe door when suddenly a voice spoke up "Hey where's Simon?" "Oh, he's in the car sleeping." "Ah okay, well goodnight Josh, see you later today I guess..." "...night..." he turns back around and walks quickly out the door.

It becomes quiet once again and it is not a comfortable silence. It's one of the silent moments where somebody wants to say something but no words should be said...you know what I mean? Then Ethan speaks up "Well, I think it's time for us to go to sleep also, it's literally almost three in the morning..." We all agreed and went into comfortable sleeping positions and we would lay here until we would fall asleep. And as fast as ever, the first one to fall asleep is Ethan. He has a loud snoore. Then next to go is JJ. He is moving alot. I want to help him, but he needs to get some sleep. God...I'm such a bad friend...

I let him try to sleep through the nightmare and now come to the conclusion that I'm the only one left awake. I can't sleep. I can't sleep without knowing if he's still alive. Or if Harry is still alive. I just can't...but I need to! For Harry! For the Sidemen!...For him!

*Timeskip to 9:30 AM*

Harry's P.O.V

My clothes are torn and all I have to cover myself up is with my jumper. Which is still stained red anyways. After they did the unspoken duty they helped Vikk like they promised and he is healing now. I just feel dirty and nasty, I'm hurting everywhere. But it was worth it for Vikk to be safe and alive. If we were to go through this again I would still go with what I did chose no matter what. I look over to the right to see Vikk, with a bandage wrapped around his head, sleeping peacefully. It's been so long since I've seen a face like that. A face with a mixture of peace and security. I wonder if the Sidemen are trying to find us? I mean...they wouldn't leave us? Right?