Chapter 4

Vikk's P.O.V

It was finally morning, I had woken up to the smell of eggs,bacon,and....was that......Sausage? I look around the room to see Tobi still sleeping. But I guess he smelled that great smell too because he was up in the next second  stirring around looking for that delicious smell,then he just stared at me "Morning Vikk,you know who's making breakfast?" "No I woke up just before you did." "Might as well find out right?" "Yep lets go!" so with that we just raced to that awesome smell and when we got their we saw Josh making the bacon and sausage while Simon made the eggs, heh I'll just forget about what happened last night but I will have to talk to them later about it. "Morning Josh, Morning Simon!" "Wassup Vikk and Tobi". Tobi then stared at them in disbelief "You guys can cook,I mean I was kind of expecting Josh but you Simon...you know how to cook?" "Shut your ass Tobi!" and then we all laughed. Then Ethan comes in "Guys I was just seeing if JJ was up being a good friend telling him to get up but when I walked in he was masturbating on the floor to some type of fucking porn..Oh god oh god oh god.....help meh I need a fucking hypnosis thingy!!" then he groaned in disgust, then Simon goes running to JJ's room yelling at him about JJ not having chicken in the house anymore. We all laughed as Harry just came in, he had a questioning look on his face. We just decided not to tell him, you see.... We just love messing with him soo yeah you get it. After that we just went to the kitchen to get our food and walked into the living room to eat together. We just talked about how our day will be planned, all the boring stuff. I just want to do the things that were going to do, not talk about them building up the anticipation like that. So after that was finished we put our dishes in the sink and went to our rooms to get dressed and ready for the day because we found a theme park called "Gardaland" and its apparently the No.1 theme park here so we just decided to have some fun. After we finished getting dressed we bought the tickets online and printed them out, then we got into the car and drove off to "Gardaland".

Tobi's P.O.V

The trip to this sick theme park was long but it was so worth it. Vikk decided to do a vlog once we got in so of course he would show our fans what we were actually doing here. Once we got in we saw a whole bunch of games to play like the ones in Thorpe Park and with that Vikk started up the camera and did his intro. We all wanted to do the games first so we went up to this little booth where you havevto knock the little clown guys down. Oh and fucking JJ's going up again to the booth and battling against the ticket guy, oh my thid is some fucking deja vu shit goin on here,  haha yeah ok and then next we will just do that punching bag thing again and Simon will just end up winning haha fucking jokes. And just like that JJ lost with 1 point and Simon got 736 on the punching thing, god damn this is some real fucking deja vu. Now we just go on the rollercoasters and I have to admit they were pretty sick. So then its time for us to head out, let me take a guess....Vikk is going to get trampled by Harry and fall over. Right when I thought this Vikk was already on the ground with Harry on top. I run over to him and push Harry off then pick Vikk up 'oh wow he is actually very light' "Hey! You ok Vikk?" "A little sore but ill live." "Great!" next I just see JJ highfiving Harry for what he just did, so I walked over to them "JJ are you fucking serious? And Harry why the hell did you do that? You could have hurt that fragile little boy!" "Welp Im sorry I just wanted to do something......anything for that matter....why are you so worried about him anyways its not like i haven't done this before?" he's right he has done this before ,why am I so worried now than before? But to be honest with you I do sort of you know....like Vikk.....nah more like love him. I have for about a few months now, I have found these feelings when we were just pulling a prank but we didn't plan to post it on YouTube we were pranking JJ for stealing some of my chicken and you don't want to mess with a black guys chicken or you'll get hurt.......painfully. So our plan was to put liquidised ghost chili peppers in his can of redbull whenever he left it. Vikk was putting the chili peppers in and I was the distraction, once I got JJ out and distracted I see Vikk pouring it in and trying to run but he just slipped and fell but not loud enough to catch JJ's attention. 'oh wow Vikk that was just adorable!' wait........wait..........wait, what the fuck am I thinking I don't like guys or do I? I haven't really thought about my sexuality since I've been playing with the rest of the Sidemen. Even though we talk about it like all the fucking time like making sex jokes like Ethan being gay, I haven't really thought myself of my own sexuality. I'll just go with being bi but I still don't know yet.

~BACK IN PRESENT TIME~

When everything was finally settled we decided to ride some rides. We got on this ride called the "Blue Tornado" it was a two seater ride it looked sick. When we got on I was sitting by Vikk,Josh was sitting with Simon, JJ with Ethan and Harry by hiself. Once the ride started we went up the hill slowly,and let me tell you now, I didn't know this ride went so fast so when we got to the drop our adrenaline was pumping and the intisipation was building up inside of me, once we dropped I heard Vikk scream and he started to hold on to my hand. 'Aww he just looks adorable!!' I felt a spark go through my body, I wonder if he felt it too??

Vikk's P.O.V

     God I didn't know this ride was so fast. I just screamed and held Tobi's hand all the way through this death trap. Now I just felt an electric shock go through my body while holding on to Tobi like this. Wonder if he felt it too? When we got off the ride I was still holding his hand. I hope he doesn't mind, I actually kinda like this position were in. We go off to the next "Magic Mountain" it was also a two seater and it look like the one we were just on, I gripped Tobi's hand hard. I guess he noticed because he looked at me in worry and concern "Are you okay Vikk?" "umm...." I just looked at my feet "I guess that's a no, come on Vikk I'll help you through this okay?" aww that's soo sweet "Umm ok" I replied awkwardly, now looking at Tobi. We all went onto the ride and this time I actually stayed calm, maybe it's because Tobi's still holding my hand.....I have no clue.......

Author's Note: Im soo sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been held up with school and had a little bit of a writers block so I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next should be out either today or tomorrow so like I said please enjoy this chapter.

•Shinimi The Kidd~ bye my children!! ҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉