mysterious bruising and memories of fonder times

Max's day started off with being woken up by the feeling of the wind being knocked out of his lungs.

"What the h€ll!"

Max quickly picked himself up from the floor of his small apartment and got into a fighting stance.

Max surveyed his small apartment to find that everything was like how he left it.

Books and clothes littered the ground,
his was laptop on couch,
Games were nearly stored away in alphabetical order,
the fncking lock was in place.

"Seriously what the cr@p was that?"

Brushing it for he glanced at the clock on the wall.

"SH!T, I'm going to be late!"

Max ran quickly bolted back into his bedroom, grabbed his clothes and ran into bathroom and turned on the shower, forgetting about his unusual wake up .

Quickly he washed his hair then jumped out and threw his clothes not bothering to
Without looking at the mirror he sprinted out the door to his high school, cursing out his alarm that he had forgotten to set the night prior.

If he had taken just a moment to glance at himself, he would've noticed a large bruise had began to fade on his stomach that seemed to form the shape of a large fist.

'My life sh!t..'

That's all Ross could think as he picked himself off of the floor.
His uncle and aunt hovered over him screaming insults and orders.

He slowly picked up the broken pieces of the plate that he had dropped while trying to hurry so he wouldn't miss the bus again.

It had been like this for about two years since his parents died in a wreck and he was forced to move across the country, leaving the few friends he had, to go to his aunt's and uncle's.

Tears began to form as memories began to force their way to the surface.

"WHY THE F#CK CAN YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU F#CKING QUEER!?!?! OH, YOU'RE CRYING NOW LIKE A GIRL TOO!?!?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THIS NICE AND CALL YOU A GIRL, EVEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH DECENCY TO NOT LIKE IT UP THE @$$!!!"

That was another thing, his aunt and uncle were major sexiest homophobes and they didn't find out about Ross' sexuality until they had already reluctantly agreed to take Ross in until he turned 18.

His parents weren't like this, quite the contrary.

*Flashback*

15 year old Ross looked at his parents' shocked faces.
He had just told them he was gay.
Ross watched in fear as the slowly began to sink in.

Ross's father shot up in anger and chucked his empty coke bottle at the wall and hollered "G0DD@M!T!!!!!" Then he started glaring at the flooring

Ross took a step back in fear. He had never seen his father this angry before.

Then his father, hand clenched so hard that his knuckles started turning white, marched up to his mother and without looking up from the floor thrusted a wadded up $20 into her lap angrily muttering under his breath, "fine, you freaking win, just take your freaking money and go buy your freaking SIMS4."

Ross watched in confusion as his mother started squealing and his dad kept on muttering under his breath.

"Wha..."

" Sweetie, we always knew you were interested in men."

"Then why is dad-"

Ross's father had cut in at this point.

"Your mother and I were betting on when you were going to tell us. If you had just waited 20 more seconds than I would've won and we would've been able to buy outlast."

"So you're not mad?"

" Of course not sweeti-"

"Oh I'm mad alright, mad that I have to wait 4 more months before I can get outlast!"

"Honey, I don't understand your love for scary games.."

"THEY ARE AWESOME!"

"You get so scarred after you play them that you refuse to sleep, in fear of nightmares!"

"THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE!!"

"You never finish them!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO END!"

"if you love them so much than why didn't you marry one!"

"I married you, didn't I?"

"HAROLD JEREMIAH OWNER!!!"

"MICHELLE JULIE OWNER!!!!"

"ROSS HOUSE OWNER!!!"

Ross' parents turned to their son at this and together, the happy family of three fell to the ground in a burst of laughter.

After they had all calmed down Ross once again spoke out.

"So you guys are not mad?"

"No sweetie, I'm ecstatic! I just won a year long bet with your father, I'm getting SIMS4, and SOMEONE is going to wear my wedding dress again after all!!"

"Babe, calm down. And Ross I am extremely proud of you today, even if I have to wait a couple more months for outlast."

Ross' father jokingly said, Ross' mother butted in, hugging Ross tightly.

"No matter what, you are our precious baby and we will always support you and love you, ok?"

"Ok mom"

"And besides,what's four more months?"

Ross' dad joined in the hug.

" a video game is something I can get and get rid of in a heartbeat, you're priceless and irreplaceable."

Tears started to well up in Ross' eyes.

"Thank you for being so kind.."

"No Ross. Thank you for being brave enough to tell us."

Harold broke the hug and started running to his 'office'.
(The room he goes into to play his games and SOMETIMES do paperwork)

"Babe, where are you going?"

"To the office! I need to mark down when I can finally get outlast!

The two others in the living room started to giggle and then burst out laughing when they heard Harold slip and fell in the hallway in his excitement.

Harold Jeremiah Owner never got to play outlast.

*end of flashback*

Hey guys Enda here and tell me what you think! This was going to go into my up for grabs book but I got way too attached to it and this happened, soooo yyyyeeeeeaaaaah.
Anyways if you like it and want to see more tell me what you think! I'll try to update all my stories but I get distracted easily so yeah.

Enda out!