the pack and name calling

Max pov

"New year, New life.."

I mutter to myself as I make my way To the school's

"Oh f#ck, who am I kidding? I'm going to be thirty and everything will be the same except the scenery..."

I study my surroundings as I open the door to h€ll once more, making my way towards attendance like every year.

Dark Oak high was pretty average compared to other high school's. Two stories, nine main class categories, math, english, science, history, computer, art, health, and music ( no-one really knows why music and art are separated so don't ask), each category had it's own section in the school, where the main categories branch into their own categories.

As I make my way towards attendance to retrieve my schedule like everyone else, people seemed to move out of my way without thought, and whisper among each other.

I sighed, people always had avoided me like plague because of my temper, but ever since last year it seems to have gotten worse.

*flashback*

It was May and school was a week away from letting out when it finally happened.

"Well Rob-adob-flob look who we have here."

Great, the Pack.

ANYONE who has ever stepped foot into Dark Oak High knew of the Pack. These guys really knew how to get on my f#cking nerves. The Pack was the typical neighborhood group of bullies on Redbull. Always bossy, loud, pushing people around and always getting aboard on only half backed ideas. Nine times out of ten they will stick to their normal victims but every once or twice a week they go after others.

If you're not their typical victim than you're on their radar for two reasons.
They want you to join for whatever reason or you're about to become one.

I knew it was only a matter of time, they go after everyone at one point or another. Rumor mill says that they were bumping up the number of random pickings so they could really say they ruled the place by the end of high school.

The leader was some guy named Mitch, who could pellet someone with spit balls from a hallway away.
Ended up with the nickname 'katniss' during freshman year. Surprisingly he took it with stride.

Jerome is Mitch's best friend. Weird guy really, you could count him as friendly if he could stop tripping people in the hallway like clock work. Ate a lot of sushi and was always wearing a Chewbacca hat and one of those tux shirts. I'm sure the only reason he's still in the pack is Mitch and I'm 96% sure he has more than friendly feelings for him if you know what I mean...

I'm saying he's hella gay and I'm the only one who has noticed.

What...

He gets asked out by a girl at least every two weeks and always says 'no',
He's always starring at Mitch. In class, and there's only a few names that I know of that can fit in this:
____ ___
/ \\\\\\\////// \
\\\ M. H.///
\\\\\+/////
\\Me//
\\?//
\/
He wrote this on his paper absent mindlessly before he tore it to shreds. The only reason I saw it was because I traded papers him that day because the teacher was too lazy to grade it herself. Let's just say I got the f#ck out of that class.

I didn't like class anyways.

Moving on...

Lachlan or 'little lachy' is a small little Sh!t who you would think would be on one of those f#cking posters for volunteering or something like that, but looks are deceiving. Teacher's pet. If you ever needed to describe him in two words than there you go. Mysteriously, whenever one of the half-baked ideas goes south and a teacher finally intervenes, he's always "gone", "at the wrong place at the wrong time", or, I kid you not, " the victim". seriously, the amount of times this has happened is unbelievable.