Chapter Fourteen: You crossed the line

Jenna's POV

After last night's events, Zayn and I, decided to leave form Bradford. Zayn's relationship with his dad was still in tence but 'all they need is time' like Tricia said. 

A few hours later we were back to London and we were walking to our house. Zayn unlocked the front door and we walked in, setting our laggages to the hallway. Zayn was very silent the whole way back home and I was still mad at him for his attitude. I grabbed my bag and I walked to the  bedroom. 

"Jenna?" Zayn spoke softly, leaning his body to the doorframe. 

"Yes?" I said not even looking at him. 

"You don't have to do this, please?" 

"Do what?" I asked flatly, still not looking at him. 

"Be mad at me." 

"I'm not mad at you." I stated as I was pulling my clothes out of my bag. 

"Jenna, I know you are. Please, all I need is your support." He walked towards me and cupped my face with his warm hands, forcing me to look up at his beautiful chocolate eyes. 

"Oh, really?! Cause last night you said you don't need my pity!" I snapped. 

Guilt was washing over his face and he chewed his bottom lip, trying to fight back some tears. 

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." He whispered and rested his forehead against mine. Our faces inches apart. His brown orbs sparkling. I swear his eyes can compel me. They put this spell on me. I couldn't stand this any longer so I gave in to his charm. I caressed his cheekbone and I moved closer to him. His hot breath hit my skin, making me shiver and his mesmering eyes were flickering from my eyes to my lips. His plump lips brushed gently against mines and I closed my eyes immidiately kissing him back. His hand travelled to my back, bringing my body closer to him and I curled my arms around his neck. His tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I couldn't help but gave in and let him taste my mouth. The kiss, soon enough, became heated and with one swift move I took off his jacket throwing it across the bed. Without breaking the kiss, I started tracing my fingers to his muscular arms and his tattoos, but when I reached his wrists Zayn flinched in pain. I quickly pulled back and my eyes landed to three more horizontal lines to his left wrist. I looked up at him and Zayn lowered his gaze. I gently took his left wrist to my hand, examinating the fresh wounds. 

"Why?" Was all I managed to say before sitting on the edge of the bed and burring my head to my hands.

Zayn's POV

"Why?" She asked, her voice cracking.

I opened my mouth to speak, but the words weren't forming. I was really upset last night and I couldn't take it anymore. I was 'clean' for about one month, but yesterday's events were too much for me to handle. My terrible fight with my dad and Jenna was killing me! I had to do something to let the steam out. Cutting was my escape. My escape without hurting the others, but it turned out that I was hurting them more than my own self.

"I asked you a fucking question!" She snapped and looked up at me. Tears on her eyes.

"I...I was upset..." I stattered without making eye contact with her.

Jenna let out a sarcastic chuckle and got up. "Yes! Of cource! You were upset!"

"You don't know how I felt last night..." I said, my voice raising by the second.

"Please, stop! This is not an fucking excuse!" She fired back and at this time the anger was boiling inside me.

"I'm not fucking looking for excuses, okay? You know nothing about me!" I glowled.