Intro

It's practically the end of the world. Everywhere you look, you see misery, anger, and fear. There are few people who wonder around outside, and those are the ones who are bound to be captured and put into slavery. There are 4 rivaling gangs, The Merciless, The Ruthless, The Vicious, and The Sadistic and they all have one thing in common: The want and the need for world domination. Even if that means killing everyone along the way. Every slave works for either one of these gangs. My father is the leader of the Merciless, and my brother is the second in command. I have not seen the outside world for 11 years now. Not that I want to anyways, because by the sounds of things, it seems pretty brutal. I remember when there was a time where the sun would shine, and there was never really any conflicts. But that was a long time ago, and I don't think the world will ever be like that again. I was finally allowed to go outside for the first time, but I had no idea what was to come, and this was going to change my life. Forever.
~~~~~Ruthless
Ok so this is my first attempt at writing a serious fanfic so I apologize if I take a while updating. I am going to use some ideas from other fanfics and movies but I am not copying them I am going to mix it up a bit. If you see anyone with the same story, please let me know immediately.

THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, VIOLENCE, DRUGS, CURSING, ETC. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS STORY, THEN FEEL FREE TO STOP NOW. IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF ONE DIRECTION YOU CAN STILL READ THIS STORY. I AM ONLY USING THE BAND MEMBERS NAMES AND APPEARANCES. ANYTHING THAT IS SAID OR DONE IN THIS FANFIC DOES NOT AFFECT ONE DIRECTION IN ANYWAY.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!!