Chapter 4

Btw I imagine the doctor as Leonardo Dicaprio....idefk anyways enjoy!

Arias POV:
I couldn't sleep at all that night.
I kept tossing and turning, thinking about the events that took place that night.
The way his lips molded with mine. The way he was so delicate yet rough at the same time.
Wait, why was I thinking of Harry? He's just a dïck twitch that only cares about himself. I told myself shaking my head as I sat up in my bed. I looked over at the alarm clock to see the large red numbers that read 3:04 am. At this point I was done trying to fall asleep and got out of bed going to my bathroom and turning on the light. I decided that I should run a bath, so I turned the water on warm and let it warm up a bit. I began to remove my clothes and looked inside the cabinet underneath the sink for some bubbles. I ended up coming across a bath bomb instead.
Even better. I thought to myself with a smile. I threw the rose scented bath bomb into the water and watched it as it dissolved. After I decided the bath was filled up enough, I stopped the running water and stepped inside instantly feeling my body melt. I slowly slid inside the warm rose scented water until it went up to my chin. I closed my eyes and sighed. Now this was relaxing.

I woke up to my alarm clock going off from the side of my bed. I didn't even remember falling asleep in the bath. Plus, I could have drowned. Mental note to self: never fall asleep in the bath ever again.
I climbed out of the now cold water and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body and ran over to the alarm clock and shut it off with a sigh.
Well, no need for a shower. I thought to myself as I grabbed the uniform that we are required to wear and hurriedly put it on. I went into the bathroom and put on my mascara, a bit of eyeshadow, and filled in my eyebrows. I put my hair into a high ponytail, slipped on my heels, and left my room. I found it a bit ridiculous that Harry made all of us girls wear slūtty maid outfits with heels. I absolutely hated it. When I got downstairs, I accidents bumped into someone. Hard. I looked up to see Niall looking down at me with an amused look.
"Well hello there Aria. How are you on this fine morning?" He joked.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him.
"I am doing well and you?" I asked playing along.
"Fine thank you." He answered.
We both laughed at our stupidity and his face became serious.
"Listen, I need to bring you somewhere, ok?" I was a bit concerned by what he meant, but it was Niall. I could trust him. Right?
"Uh, sure. When do we need to go?" I asked him.
"Right now," he answered and grabbed me by the arm, leading me somewhere I knew not. We came to a halt in front of a clear glass door that read 'clinic' in bold letters. He lead me inside, and we sat down in two waiting chairs. I tapped my leg nervously not knowing what was about to happen.
After what felt like forever, a tall man walked out of the white door in front of us. He had a bit of a beard, brown hair, and striking blue eyes. He looked down at the clip board that he was holding in his hand.
"Ah, you must be Aria," he said looking at me as I stood up to the sound of my name.
"Yes," I answered with a smile.
"Well hello there Aria, I am Leo. I am what you would consider a doctor around here, and I will be checking you out today alright?" He explained.
"Ok," I simply answered as he led me through the door, Niall close behind.
"Ah, Niall how are you?" He asked shaking his hand firmly.
"Fine and you?"
"Great," Leo answered.
"Ok, so Aria will you just sit up on this table here and I will check your blood pressure." He explained.
"Alright not too bad," I answered with a chuckle.
He wrapped the arm part around my arm, pressed a few buttons, and it began to inflate. After he was finished, he checked my heart beat and took a sample of my blood to run a few tests and I seemed healthy according to the results. I thought that I was good to go, but boy was I wrong.
"Aria, I am going to chip you now," Leo said casually.
I looked over to Niall who was looking at me with pity as my eyes widened.
"You-you're what?" I asked, unsure if I had heard him correctly.
"Chip you. You know. Implant a chip inside of your wrist right there." He said tapping my wrist.
I pulled it away from him and put it up to my chest.
"But I don't want to get chipped. Why do you have to?" I asked beginning to panic.
"Aria, it's ok," Niall said standing up holding my hand in his.
"All slaves when we first arrive get checked to make sure we are healthy, and then we get chipped. It feels a bit like a shot. It only hurts for a second, I promise." He said. He tenderly kissed the top of my hand and let his lips linger on my hand.
"You can squeeze my hand with your left hand while he puts the chip in your right wrist alright?" He offered.
"O-ok," I answered in a shaky voice.
Never in a million years did expect this to happen to me.
"I'm ready," I told Leo, taking a deep breathe.
"Alright,"
I grabbed Nialls hand and he gave it a reassuring squeeze.
"One," Leo counted down.
Niall turned my head to him. "Look at me." He said gently.
"Two...three,"
I winced from the pain and squeezed my eyes shut as well as Nialls hand.
"Aria, you can open your eyes now," I heard Niall chuckle. I opened one eye and then the other. I brought my wrist closer to my face to get a better look. I couldn't see a difference so that was good.
"The whole reason why we get chipped, is so Harry knows where we are at what time." Leo began.
"So that makes sure we don't try to run away, and even if we tried, we'd get stopped by the guard dogs and the electrical fence." He explained.
I simply nodded my head in response.