Beatdown

(Xavier's P.O.V)

I faced the bastard on the floor, he was shaken up a bit. That's what I wanted, him to be scared. I knew what he was going to do to her if I hadn't walked in. I knelt beside him, and sighed.
"Do you know how hard it is for me to not punch your face in till there is nothing left, and I'll be in prison for first degree murder."
Mr. Sauder stuttered
"What's... F-first degree murder?"
I explained to him like the smart-ass I am.
"First degree murder is when you have the intention to kill, or "lying in wait". I thought you knew this since you are educated in psychical fitness, and health. You stupid ass piece of shit."
His face turned red in rage, he stood up and yelled
"YOU DONT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!"
I smirked a cocky smirk.
"Do you think it's okay to talk to Alize the way that you did?"
He threw me up against the wall, the force caused a picture to fall, the glass containing the picture shattered to pieces. I glanced down, and saw a picture a him and a woman, possibly his wife. I said
"What would your wife think?"
He said through clenched teeth
"What about her?!"
"Wouldn't she be upset that you hit on a student, and tried to rape her?"
He said while smiling,
"She wouldn't know a thing of it because you and that mime you cherish so much will be dead."
The rage that I had already had grew so much stronger. I brung my knee to his ribcage with extreme force, and head-butted him; breaking his nose. He let go of my shirt and kicked his in the center of his chest. Mr. Sauder fell to the ground and I began punching his in the face, I heard his eye socket break, and my knuckles were bleeding. I got up and stared at his bruised, broken, and bloody face as I breathed heavily. He gurgled up blood and turned to his right to spit it up. The blood from my knuckles dripped onto the pristine floor. I said in anger as my fists clenched.
"Touch Alize again, and you're not only going to be bruised and broken, but you will feel agonizing pain that would make the toughest soldier give in before I kill you. And I will make sure that the police will never find the body. Do you understand you little, fucking, piece of shit?"
He nodded slightly and lied in a puddle of his own blood. I turned and walked out, but not after locking and flipping the "OPEN" sign to "CLOSED". I looked at my hands, and smiled. I shoved them in my hoodie pockets and walked to my next class.