Pain...

I wake my father, he snorts and looks at me... fury takes over and he yells.
"DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN! YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"
He stands up and shoves me against the wall. He grits his teeth and throws me to the floor, he sighs and walks out mumbling
"Stupid bitch..."
I get up and feel blood drip down from the cut on my head, I rush to the bathroom and clean it up. While I'm cleaning it I spot a razor blade... I close my eyes tight and bite the inside of my cheek.
' No you're better than that... Don't... But... It'll help... Will it?'
I look to the razor blade again. I pick it up, roll down my sleeve and drag it across my skin quick and deep... I look at my old cuts... Each one has their own story... I watch the crimson liquid flow from the deep cut down my arm...I then clean it up and cover the cut with my sleeve.
I go to my room and sit there, crying for giving in to cutting myself again.. If only I could have the strength to let people know... Let them know what he did to me... Why I don't talk... Why I don't love... It's all because of him...
I didn't eat that night, I couldn't. Thinking another him, and the cuts on my arm make me sick. So I sat in my room and cried, I cried myself to sleep.