Late Night Love

"Don't think about anything, Eren," he spoke softly, taking a step closer to me and resting his arms on my shoulders. "Just relax and let me love you."

My heart raced in my chest as clothes were shed and tossed in random directions across the room. Once we both were down to our boxers, he gently pushed me back on the bed and crawled on top of me. The look in those steel grey eyes as his face came closer to mine made the air in my lungs leave faster than normal. Pure hunger and lust. Like a lion that spotted an injured gazelle. His raven black locks hung down as he brought his mouth closer to mine, his lips barely brushing against mine.

The very gentle contact between our lips sent shivers down my spine. As our lips moved in sync, it was like I could feel every cell in my body spring to life. Boy, was it a good feeling, but damn, it made me nervous as hell. Our lower regions brushed against each other oh so gently, but enough to drive me insane. He kissed my collarbone, sucking gently on it, and ran his hands over my exposed skin. I watched as he moved down and let the tip of his tongue swirl slowly around my now over-stimulated nipples, earning soft whimpers from my mouth. His hand slowly moved down, igniting my skin as it grazed me, and slid into my boxers.

He moved back up and pressed his soft lips to mine again, sliding his warm and wet tongue into my mouth almost as an attempt to distract me from the fact that he was now stroking me slowly. The contact between us was enough to make my cock twitch a little, and I swear I felt Levi smile at that. He pulled my boxers down slowly, leaving me fully exposed and open to his touch. I was almost defenseless when it came to him.

Suddenly, he removed himself from the equation and walked to the other side of the bedroom, pulling open a few drawers and searching around for something.

"Uh...what are you doing?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Hush," he spoke back to me, still searching for whatever it was. My heart hammered in my chest still, refusing to calm down as time passed. Soon, he found what he was looking for, and of course, it was lube.

"Eren, you're as white as the bedsheet. Relax. I'm just using these for now," he wiggled two fingers in front of my face.

"Uh, you're still wearing your boxers. No fair," I looked from his eyes to his boxers, which looked a lot tighter considering his erection was growing. He sighed softly and used one hand to tug down his boxers.

"Better?" he smiled at me, in which case my jaw nearly broke as it dropped open.

"Babe...you're smile....it's perfect," I blushed. He raised an eyebrow and suddenly, the smile faded away as he squeezed some of the lube onto his fingers.

"Relax yourself, Eren," he leaned down, pressing one hand next to my head and kissed me. As our lips connected, I felt one finger pressing against the opening and then slipping inside. It didn't hurt as much as I feared it would, but it was sort of like a mixture between pain, pleasure, and pressure. He paused, waiting for me to adjust to the feeling, and then slipped in the second. A weak moan escaped from my mouth and he paused.

"Are you alright?" he looked at me. I nodded, not wanting him to stop, and moaned again as he continued, pushing his fingers in more roughly. Once he felt I was ready, he slowly slipped them out and broke away from the kiss.

"This'll hurt, you know. Only for a little while, okay?" he warned me. I nodded and braced myself as he coated his erection and positioned himself. "Relax.."

He pressed his lips to mine once more and slowly pushed against my opening. I whimpered and winced as he pushed himself inside of me. Once he was in, he paused for a while and let me adjust, his breathing slightly more labored.