What just Happened

Niall: who was that.

Me: oh just a fan

'she is not just a fan.'

Harry: whatever you say.

that girl was like no other she wasn't perfect like my ex Eleanor, this girl...her accent was just amazing u could tell she was from California. Mostly she just was so different and you could tell she was a little kid on the inside she looked like she was about jump when she saw me but she didn't, but i didnt really need her I knew who she was perfect for NIALL....Only problem is she looked so insecure. It only 10 am i guess i could take a nap when i get to my house that i share with the boys.

Niall's POV

That girl I have to make her mine I must she is perfect I will fight Louis for her I don't care one sight I think I am in love with Miss No Name.

Mariah's POV

well its only 10 so i guess i could go do a quick favor for my Friend, she wants me to perform at this bakery she owns, wait this is the bakery is the same one Louis wants me to meet him at. So that is good i will be there when Louis gets there. Awesome but now what will i wear? When i got to my hotel i laded down a pair of white and navy blue skinny jeans and a brigt pink see throught buotton up sleeveless top with studded on the collar and my uggs. Then at 3 o'clock i put on mascara and a thin coat of eyeliner and re-straightened my hair and was out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did u guys like that it was just a filler i have been very busy lately. any suggestes plz feel free to tell me.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE

TELL A FRIEND

TELL A DOG

TELL UR PHONE, LAPTOP, OR TABLET

LUV U MY GANGSTAZ!