Party Time!

Mariah's POV

"Well we need to clean up"!

"Why"? he asked.

"We're gonna have a party"!

"You didn't have to". ugh stop being a girl from a fan fiction.

"Well me and Harry are throwing one I mean your family is already one the plane here"!

"WAIT WHAT MY FAMILY"?!

"Yup"! we walked down stairs to music blasting and everyone setting up, but some going back to sleep *cough* Zayn and Louis *cough*. I started setting up everyone would be here around 2, the boys were decorating and I was cooking , I was making snacks and the dinner. I am a master cook and Harry hates it, he hates when I keep him out of the kitchen so while he is hanging streamers he is just staring at me. I set up a bunch of snack platters and all that stuff. Once everything was set up we all went to get ready, I put on a red dress that synched at the waist and was tight at the top and short and flowy. I put my hair in a elegant side braid and did my makeup and slipped on my flats and walked downstairs and everyone was ready now just to wait for people to come.

Soon everyone was here and Niall just looked so happy and that made me happy I was sitting down eating my slice of lasagna when Niall came over with his plate.

"Hey babe, thank you so much for all this"! He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"It's nothing I love you, Niall"!

"I love you even more Mariah"! He smiled and we ate our food along with everyone else when they finally came to the table.

We all finished eating and I went with Louis to get the cake from the fridge, it was two tiers and it was al green and had a little figure of Niall on top. I put candles in it and I brought it in and we all starting singing Happy Birthday and we set in down in front of him and he blew out the candles.

"Hey what did you wish for"? I asked Niall as Louis cut the cake into slices for everyone.

"I can't tell you, but know it's has to do with us". He smiled and pecked my check.

_____________________

Sorry this is crap but I really don't know what to do with this book I might just end it and put an epilogue I don't know.

Mariah Xx