One

Ariana ×

I woke up because I am having a pool party. I felt a little tingle in my stomach so I ran to the bathroom and start to open my mouth to produce disgusting stuff. I let loose of my stomach as I go seat and text my best friend, Selena.

Me: hey its my 6th time throwing up

Selena: Are u sure we shouldn't go to the doctor and are you sure you didn't hook up with Jason?!

I thought for a minute

1. I think I hooked up with Justin. I do not know I just woke up and saw him beside me and him smirking.

2. What if i'm pregnant?! I can't take that chance!

Me: no, i'm fine. And trust me I did not hook up Jason!

Selena: So, are we still going to the pool party?!

Me: yeah totally! Come soon!

Selena: K see u soon

I set my phone down and get up to wash my teeth, but I feel a cold figure grab my arm dragging me down. "A few more minutes with me?" Jason, i think asked.

"No, we have the pool party today and Selena is on her way with J-justin."

"Are you okay?" He asked looking worry "These days, you be mad easily and you can't even pronounce Justin, my brother's name!"

"Yes, Jason! I'm fine! Stop worrying, you're being very stupid and annoying!" I said marching in the bathroom and slamming the door.

Jason ×

I have no idea what that was, but I need to get ready and text justin if he still comming.

Me: you still coming with your gal

Justin: yea

Me: okay I'll see u soon.

I grabbed my bag thinking about what is gonna happen today. I have been wanting a party. But, Ariana always said no, anyway speaking of Ariana.

She has been acting weird and stuff lately. And I don't know why! I try everyday to understand her, but I can't! She is always mad for no reason. But, let me forget about that. I should be getting ready.

"Ari!" I called "Are you ready?!"

I didn't get an answer so I called one more time, "Ari! Are you done?!"

She can't be really mad at me. I mean I didn't do anything to her, so she shouldn't be still mad. So I stood up and knocked on the door, no answer. I banged, banged and banged. No answer!

Lastly I called "Ari?! Are you done?!" No answer!

I ran downstairs getting a knife to open the door, I ran back upstairs putting the  knife in the the knob part and end door part, making it to break down.

When I looked at the tub, I fainted.

----

Okayyyyyy guys! First chapter! I hope y'all enjoyed! I will update soon! Thank you for reading!

This beautiful cover was made by JB_Justin_Bieber! Check her out, she is the bomb!