Two

I didn't check it because I am tired!

Jason ×

"Is she alright?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. We are trying to figure out what's wrong and we'll tell you when done testing!" She said Smiling and walked to the counter.

I am so devastated! I don't even know what happened. How did she even faint? She didn't even shout. This is impossible!

Right now i'm in the hospital. I carried Ariana to the hospital, and the nurse took her in and started testing her and stuff, while I waited here crying. I can feel my cheeks red and I know my eyes are blood shot red.

*1 hour *

The doctor came out, judging by her name tag her name is Chelsea. "Good news!" She said smiling. "She is pregnant!"

I smiled wide and happy! But, we didn't hook up. So how?! "Wow! Oh my gosh! So you know who the father is?"

"No, we can't know that unless you pay a lot of money, and we can investigate. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. Can I see her?" I ask feeling happy.

"No, not yet. She has to rest, I'll tell you when you can come in." My smile faded but I answered "Okay!"

I soon got a text and I swiped my phone smiling at what I got.

Aribaby: I am alive! I was really scared! But i'm done! No news! It was just tiredness

Me: no are you trying to surprise me?! You are pregnant.

Me: are you happy

Aribaby: yeah I guess

Me: I don't know how you are pregnant! We didn't hook up.

Ariana ×

As I read the last sentence he texted me, a tear slipped down my face. He doesn't deserve me! I went behind his back hooking up with his own brother I re-

Sweetheart: Are you gonna text back?!

Me: Yeah, sorry I was thinking! We didn't hook up but it was destiny!

Sweetheart: Yeah, I know. You are the one for me and I love you so much I can kill myself for you and I will be happy doing it! I really love you Ari, I am so thankful I found you and you are mine. I really trust you and I hope you do too.

Me: Awwww baby you are so sweet!

He literally is! To write that whole paragraph, he is a moonlight! I love him so much, I love justin even more-- No! I love jason!

The doc came in so I texted Jason.

Me; I have to go doc came in.

Sweetheart: I know I saw her! Bye

My phone plopped down as the doc grabbed my hand feeling it and saying "Your baby will come in about, 1+9-6 in......4 months, so get ready okay?"

"Yes, doc." I asnwered smiling.

"Who's baby is it?" I was surprised she asked that! It's none of her business.

"Uh......I rather not."

She smiled "Yeah, sorry. Okay."

She left and Jason came in and hugged me then plopped down on the chair beside me? "How are you?"

"Okay."

"I'll be back, let me use the bathroom quickly."

"Okay."

He left and I sighed thinking if I should lie or say the truth. Then, jason came in "I thought you went to use the bathroom." I said

"Well......I am done! How long do you think it takes a man to use a bathroom?!"

"Uhhh.....Sorry? Anyways, what do you think abo-"

"I love you so much, Ariana. I want you so bad."

"Uhhhh....me too, babe!"

He came over to me and our lips met as he grabbed my waist. The door flew open and we never stopped kissing there was justin.

"Justin?!" Justin exclaimed. Wait.....Justin is justin and jason is justin?

"Jason I......

----

Thank you for reading! I keep leaving you on cliffhangers! Sorry, I won't always leave you on Cliffhangers! Thank you for reading

Vote and comment I love you!