D A Y 1 6

Sorry for not updating! Yesterday was my last day of high school so there were a lot of things to do! I'm so happy with the way this story is turning out but sad to see it end. If y'all have any suggestions as to which character or anime I should do next, please be my guest!

Have a picture of my cat :3 her name is Kaonashi. (I'll show my other cat next chapter.)

D A Y  1 6

"[Y/N]?" You hear a worried voice whisper and a gentle voice brushing your hair with warm fingers. Slowly opening your eyes, you see Yato sitting on your bed with a sad look.

"You finally woke up." A tiny smile lit up his face, however he still looked depressed. You try to sit up but realize you had no strength to.

"Yato? What's going on? What's happening?" You ask. He doesn't say anything before grabbing your hand.

"I-I don't know how....." He sighs then starts over. "I need you to listen before I chicken out, okay?" You nod in agreement.

"When you-" pause "died, I made a wish. I wished that you would be alive, no matter the consequences. And that consequence was for me to never meet you. It wasn't a problem when I said I was Yaboku since you didn't know what I looked like. I was basically a new person to you.

"But you, you started to remember which was the reason for those head pains. I didn't know I did this. And when we met I thought maybe nothing would happen but I was careless. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He starts rambling but you stop him with a gentle smile.

"Its alright Yato. Your intentions were nothing but pure." You switch the situation and start comforting him, petting his dark hair. "I'm so happy that I remember everything, that I remember you."

You pat the place next to you and he curls up, holding you. It warms your heart but you soon feel yourself becoming weaker.

"Remember when you thought I was stealing from my sister? You were so rude back then." You chuckel and he starts to blush.

"I-I had every right to be mad!" He stutters, becoming defensive.

You pinch his cheek as he pouts. "Would you tell me about you and Hiyori, like you promised?"

His eyebrows rise up but he nods and begins to tell the story of your sister and himself.

You couldn't hold on much linger as you become weak. You weave your fingers with his and snuggle close to him.

"Koishiteru, Yato." You whisper sweetly. You pass out before you can hear his response.

-