Entrance

(no real warnings yet. as in no gore. this story will most likely never ever have sexual content. just gore.)

He remembers when he was a child. He was playing in the dirt road by his house, safe in the village. He was wearing crudely made shorts and a shirt, along with rough sandals. His fluffy black hair stood up in all different directions; too short to fall down.

"Zake! Zake!" his friend, Charley, calls for him. Zake looks over at the blond haired boy. "The hunters caught a Stalker!! Come and see!!" Charley laughs. Zake gasps, "What?!? A stalker??"

A stalker was what they called the lizard like monsters that roamed the middle wilderness. They were monsters, walking on strong hind legs, with short front arms with deadly claws that rip and tear. They almost always travel and hunt in packs. They were like wolves.

But they could be tamed, though rarely were they caught because they were so violent. But when tamed, they could be used for transportation, and hunting. They were quite useful. But experienced hunters knew better than to run head first into the middle wild, searching for one.

The land around their village was seperated into three rings.

The village; where everyone lived. It was the center of it all, and where everyone lived safely.

The inner wild; the forest surrounding the Village. It wasn't too thinkly populated with trees or undergrowth. It had some trees that were white, with black stripes or spots, and light filtered trough the leaves. Long grass grew from the ground, and it was a popular spot for rabbit hunting.

The middle wild; the land around the inner wild. Trees grew thick here, with hard bark and dense leaves, and almost no sunlight hit the ground. Bushes and bramble thickets grow almost everywhere, making it difficult to maneuver through. Stalkers live here, as well as deer and other woodland creatures.

The outer wild; not much is known, except that there are fierce predators that walk the praries and pine forests of the outer wild. Only experienced Scouters are able to go out there and come back, even if it is just for a few hours at a time before the predators start to notice. Rare healing herbs are found out there.

Back to the memory.

....no.

Back to the memories.