Skating

Aaliyah POV

I woke up and my phone was ringing I looked over and saw Michael was asleep I covered my chest and answered it.

"Hello," I said weakly

"Aaliyah hey girl you sound like you lost voice you okay," Selena said nope from all that moaning last night.

"Kinda wassup Selena," I asked

"Come open the door before I get the spare key," She said

"Selena what the hell do you mean your here," I almost yelled

"Just open the fucking door or I will,"She said hanging up.

I tried to get up to fast fell "Ah shit," I groaned loudly "Liyah you okay baby," Michael asked I groaned and whimpered "No," I said biting my lip I could tell Michael was putting on his pants he walked over to me and crouched down I huffed and covered my chest "You look silly now how did you fall," He asked I rolled my eye's and chuckled "Well doctor Jackson I happened to have sex and know my hips are a lot of soar because I just fell so I would say carry," I said he laughed then put me on the bed I put on my panties and sweater .

"AALIYAH I TOLD YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR OR I WOULD," Selena yelled

I hopped up and put on some shorts Michael had to go use the bathroom so I went down stairs I was oo and ah in all the way down stairs, Selena had four shopping bags in her hand she had on a gold and black heart neck crop too and black leggings with cheetah shorts her hair was curled to the side I walked to the couch and sat down she came and sat down.

"Lookie her my girl finally got some," She laughed loudly

I looked at her "Is it that obvious," I said she laughed "Who gave to that good girl that he had you limping," She said

Then Michael came down with his clothes on when I looked at him got damn did I want to have another round Michael giggled and blew me kiss I looked away shyly and fiddled with my sweater, the I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll be in the kitchen," He said

I giggled once Michael went into the Selena big mouth screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK OMG YOU HAD SEX WITH THEE MICHAEL JACKSON ARE YOU INSANE. WAS IT GREAT LIKE AWESOME WHAT DO I WANT TO KNOW," Selena screamed

"Shut the fuck up he hear you,"I said

"SO DA FUCK I LOOK LIKE CARING YOU HAD SEX WITH MICHAEL JACKSON AND YOUR LIMPING SO HE HAD TO HIT THAT GOOD,"Selena screamed

"Please be quiet,"I said

She sat down "Okay was it big,"She said I licked my lips and bit I got up "Well if he had me walking this,"I said walking like I was pregnant "Then that thing was a hell of lot big,"I said we bursted into laughter Selena made her hand go wide "like this big,"She said I nodded she gasped "Damn I didn't know Michael was big got damn I bet that shit had to be dip," She said I covered my mouth and giggled I heard a clear throat me and Selena looked at each other then at Michael and Ginuwine, and Kidada Michael was blushing hard Selena looked at me "Oops I think they heard us,"Selena laughed I laughed and leaned my head back .

"Wow you guy's are more busy talking about Penis while we had to hear I think that's very gossip so tell me who was it which one of you got laid," Kidada said hopping next to me Selena laughed harder I fiddled with my finger's and blushed hard.

"Selena stop laughing did you get laid,"Kidada said

"Hell to the no but somebody in this room got limped," Selena coughed