chapter 9

I woke up to a incredible sensation. Tingles filled my body and hand explored my stomach. I felt a tongue grazing against my skin sucking biting licking. "Karla" I breathed out in a lengthy moan. She growled. "Karla's not here" she whispered in my ear. Her hands found there way to my thighs and cupped my core through my jeans. I gasped "c-camila" I tried to move her hand away from me but she wouldn't allow it. "Don't fight this lauren" she mumbled into my neck. Then she kissed me. Her first kiss was me lauren jauregui. Our lips molded together like the perfect fit. The sparks the butterflies it was all there. I was so focused on the kiss I didn't notice her hand had slipped into my pants. Well I didn't notice until one if her fingers had entered my core. My hips bucked into her hand forcing her finger to go deeper inside of me. She pulled away from the kiss "fuck baby you're so wet. Is this just for me?" I couldn't speak her finger worked magic in me. I wimpered I wanted more. "More" I groaned out. "Tell me first lauren is it all for me" she asked again. I nodded my head. She slowed down. "Tell me lauren who is it for" her voice got deeper and her eyes. Oh God I didn't even recognize her eyes they weren't filled with love like the night before only lust. "It's for camila. It's all for you"

----------------------------

I was panting next to camila after my 3rd orgasm. "Camila that...that was amazing." "Well I had to show you that me and Karla aren't the same some how. My body shot up and I felt the tears brimming in my eyes "you did this so I could know the difference between you and Karla" I whispered. I had no voice to yell my mind was foggy and my heart. Well my heart was shattered. "Yes. Did you think I liked you? Lauren this was a one time thing. We're still friends right?" She asked. I couldn't take it. The tears finally fell down and I jumped out of the bed trying to find my clothes. "You took my fucking virginity just so I could get your fucking personalities correct. FUCK YOU CAMILA" I yelled putting on the last bit of my clothes and walking out of her room. "Shit I'm sorry lauren I forgot you were a virgin." She said holding on to my wrist. I laughed "that's it? Fuck you" I yelled. I gave my all to that girl and it was only for me to get her fucking personalities known. I got in my car and drove off. I was done. Not only with camila cabello but with Karla estraboa.