Chapter 1 The Phone Call

Y/n your name
H/c hair color
E/c eye color
N/n Nick name
F/c favorite color
H/l hair length
May be more
Will contain spoilers and swearing.

Your pov

You are sitting at home watching TV when you hear both of your parents phones ring.

"Hello?" You listen to the conversation. "Yes this is he/ she." Your parents say in sync. "Yes" 'what is the other person saying?' you think. "I got the job?" 'what job?' "thank you so much!" Your parents sound very happy. "1 month?" ..... "OK." ... "bye." They hang up.

"What job did you get?" You ask. They ignore you.

They run to the computer. Tap, tap, tap. You hear your mother's nails tapping on the keyboard. Click, click. You hear the mouse clicking. "N/n come here." Your mother calls.

"What?" You ask a little confused.

"How would you like to live in France?"

You screech with joy. 'so that's why mom forced me to take French.' you think with a smile.

"Um..... what does that mean?" Your dad asked.

"Yes!" You yell so loud people on the other side of the country would have heard you. You continue flipping out with joy.

Every since you heard about ladybug and chat noir you've wanted to go to Paris.

"N/n what do you think of this house. It's near the school you'll be going to and there's a little bakery next to it."

I look at the house.

(The blue is the bakery

(The blue is the bakery. The other building is your house.)

You instantly fall in love with it.

"We think this will be your room. It's upstairs and a ladder leads to the roof that has a little garden. You will take care of it."

"I love it!" You stare at it longer

"I love it!" You stare at it longer. "I get to have a roof garden!" You are so happy words can't describe it.

Finally after calming down you ask your parents, "why are we moving?"

"So you know how your father is a designer and I'm a photographer?"

"Yeah?"

"Well your father is going to work with a famous designer in France. And I will photograph his son and..... YOU!"

"Really! I'm gonna be a model!" You smile. "Wait, who will I model with?"

"Adrein Agrest." She types something on the computer. A picture of him pops up on the screen.

"Wait, I'm supposed to model with him!" You ask

"Wait, I'm supposed to model with him!" You ask. He is a natural and you have never modeled your life.

"Yes, but we have to send some modeling pics of you to his father to see if he agrees."

"Ok." You grab your mom's camera. "Then let's get some."

"Ok. First let me set up the equipment outside." She grabbed her camera from you. She walked out of the room to grab her equipment.

"I designed something for you. You should wear it." Your father says. He runs into his office and grabs the dress.

 He runs into his office and grabs the dress

He gives you this outfit and a black shall. "Change into this, do some makeup, then go outside to your mother."

You walk into the bathroom with the clothes and put them on. You do pink and black makeup. You do your eye makeup to make your e/c eyes pop.

When you finally finish, you walk outside.

"You look lovely." Your mother says guiding you to a tree stump.

"Thank you." You sit on the stump.

"Tuck the back of the dress under your butt." Your mother says.

You do as she commands. "Put your hands on your knees and turn to the side." You turn. "Face me a little more." You turn. "Look at the camera with only your eyes." You look at the camera. "Smile!" You smile showing your teeth. "No teeth." You smile without your teeth. "Perfect! Don't move!" Click, click, click, click. She takes about 20 pictures.

She has you do many more poses. "OK I think that's good. Now we just have to pick out the best photos." Your stomachs growls. "But first we should eat." She says rubbing her stomach.

"Good idea. I'm starving." You say making her laugh.

"Who wants pizza?" My dad yells.

"Me!" You yell.

You see a box of pizza on the kitchen counter. You grab 2 slices of the cheesy goodness.
________________
A/n

You will go to Paris in the next chapter. I promise it gets better after the first chapter.
Don't be a ghost reader
Comment
Critique
Vote
Request
Thanks for reading!