chapter 5 the designer

Y/n pov
"Bye little guy." I wave to plagg.

"I need to help ladybug." Chat says.

"Can I help?" I ask grabbing a pillow.

"How will a pillow help?"

"Well it helped with the last akuma."

"But that was ladybug's lucky charm."

"True, but it's something."

"I have an idea, but I need another pillow and duct-tape." He says.

I grab the supplies. He duct-tapes the pillows together on my chest and back. Then I put on a helmet, with some sweet shades. "Let's go!"

We step out the door. He grands my waist and we "fly" up. We look for a little while until will finally see ladybug fighting the designer/ my akumatized dad. I look down and see an old man searching for his keys. "Chat I'm gonna help him, you catch up to ladybug." He sets me down and I help the man find his keys.

I pick up a key chain. "Here you go."

"Thank you." He says shaking my hand. When he lets go I see a cool looking box in my hand.

"What is this?" I ask the door. I see a note that says, "open this in secret and don't let anyone else see."

I walk into an ally. Chat lands next to me. "What's that?"

"I don't know. The man gave it to me."

"Maybe you should open it."

I open it and see a flash of yellow light. Inside is a hair comb. "People still use these." I ask putting it in my hair.

"I think you should talk to the bee kwami." Chat noir says.

"Oh hi, what's your name?" I ask the little black and yellow thing.

(I drew that, so you know what your kwami looks like)
"I'm Paige. Chat can tell you the basics of your powers, becase you really need to fight. To transform say "Paige, stripes on. Your power is honey comb, this makes it so what ever you touch will get sticky, anything will stick to it, or it will stick to anything."

"Cool. Paige, stripes on!" I transform.

"Um, ok. So you are now a miraculous holder."

"Yeah. So my weapon is a rope." I hold it up. It becomes a loaded bow. "Sweet."

"Five minutes after you use your power you transform back to y/n. What do you want your super hero name to be?"

"Bumblebee." I throw the rope at a building and swing up, we "fly" over to ladybug.

"Please tell me there's not two." Ladybug says.

"This is bumblebee. She also has a miraculous." Chat answers.