chapter 9 the dream

"hello waterfall, I'm hawk moth. I give you the power to control water and take revenge on the boy who turned you down, all I ask in return is ladybug and chat noir's miraculouses."

"Yes, hawk moth." I say. Why did I say that? I didn't want to.

I feel as though I'm being trapped inside my mind, and something else is controlling my body. "Help!" I yell but nothing escapes my lips.

I see myself in the mirror, my costume is all blue with little white polka dots. My eyes turn an abnormal shade of blue with a white mask surrounding them. The butterfly net turns to a blue and white sword.

 The butterfly net turns to a blue and white sword

Waterfall walks out of the bathroom. She climbs up my ladder and on top my roof. "Hahahaha, I will get their Miraculouses." She says evilly.

"No! Stop! Get out of my head!" I yell. But nothing escapes my lips. "Give me back control of my body!" I yell still with no luck of sound. I start screaming and I try running around, but I don't move and or make a sound.

She jumps off the building, catching us with a water bubble. She puts water infront of every door and window, trapping people in and out of their houses.

"No! Let those people out!" I yell still with no luck of sound.

Adrein's pov

"No." Y/n mumbles as she rolls around the bed having a nightmare. I try to wake her up, but doesn't. She just keeps mumbling stuff.

Y/n pov

Water fall flies around and continues trapping people in their homes.

"Ladybug! Help me!" I yell taking control of my body for just a second.

I see her and chat out of the corner of my eye.

"I think your one of my least favorite villains." Chat says spinning his tale.

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well I'm a cat and you control water. Cats don't like water."

She gives him an evil grin. "Then your gonna hate this." I throw a water ball at him drenching him in water.

"Animal cruelty is a crime!" Ladybug says wrapping me in her yo-yo. She turns to water and slides away.

"Come on! I didn't even know I could do that! How is that fair!?!" I ask with no sound escaping.

"Will you shut up and let the evil take control?"

"No. I may if you give ladybug that sword."

"I won't listen to you."

"Wanna know what's funny?"

"No one else can hear me." I start laughing.

"So?"