Sakata Gintoki X Reader [Lemon] - Time Alone

Requested by: Soniab128

Hey, guys! Second time doing a lemon! This time with the ultimate bae!

I still think that I'm not any good writting this stuff...😅😅😅 but as asked here it is!

I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Yorozuya building was quite and peacefull, unlike the usual. Shinpachi and Kagura had left on a journey to becoming stronger. At least that was what they told you and your silver permed boyfriend, their realy reason was giving you some time alone. Because of that, you now had the hole floor to yourselves.

Unfortunatly, Gintoki didn't look very willing to spent time with you. He didn't look very willing to do anything at all. Exept for reading his newly bought Jump issue, while laying on the couch.

You tried to aproach him in various ways, but that looked like it was one of those days that is lazyness would reach its maximum.

First you tried to ask him if he wanted to go out and grab a perfect or some dango, but he surprisingly declined in the simplest of ways.

After that, you asked if he wanted to go watch the new "My Neighbour Pedoro" movie, but even tho you offered to buy the popcorn, he just gave you a gaze and with the same answer got back to his manga.

As your last resort, you started to tickle him. That owned you a laugh and giggles from the man you loved, but he shortly got tired of your game and grabbing you by the waist he pulled you into the sofa, right on top of him. You tried to free yourself, but it was no use, he just hugged, pulling you even closer to him.

"This is better." - he stated simply, returning back to his book and not setting you free from his gentle embrace.

This would have been so much cuter, if he passed some seconds you didn't hear him snore. I mean, it's not like you didn't enjoy sleeping next to this man, who could give this amazing hugs, like a huge teddy bear, but this time, you realy weren't in the mood for something like that.

You were about to get mad, until you had an idea.

Lucky for you, Gintoki couldn't see the evil smirk planted on your face, because if he saw it he probably would have runned away.

While he was sleeping, you pushed away his yukata and slowly oppened is black shirt until his chest was completly exposed. Once the clothes were out of the away, you massaged his chest for some time, that earned you a pleased mumble, but didn't woke him up.

Then, you decided to go for something more exciting, a started to lick his nipple, tracing circles around each one with your tongue.

That got him interested alright since he oppened only one eye and with his hand brought gingerly your shin to his face.

"What do you think your doing?" - he asked, with his typical uninterested atitude.

That face kinda turned you on, but you would never let him know that.

"Don't know...What do you want me to do?" - you whispered seductively into his ear.

That sent a shiver down his spine, making him slightly unconfortable and speeding his heartbeat.

"Not now..." - he said trying to resist the temptation.

As a reply you simply licked his ear shell. You could feel like he was about to break.