Clint Barton x reader

Clint's pov:

I take my tie off as I stare behind myself in the mirror. My girlfriend (y/n) was coming out of the bathroom in a black dress that excentuated her curves perfectly. She had definitely been the star at the party. She smiled at me before walking up beside me and turning around to show me her zipped dress. "Unzip me please?" I nod before placing my hands on her dress and unzipping her. I let my hands move over the exposed flesh. I undid her bra and let my hands go up to her shoulders to push it off along with the dress.

I watched as she stepped out of the dress, now a mess at her feet. My gaze traveled up her s /c (skin color) legs to her ass that was exposed by the thong she wore. The (f/c) thong was slowly pushed down her legs to the floor joining the rest of her things on the floor she stayed bent over for a moment letting me see her nude womanhood. My heart sped up as she turned letting me see the rest of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her close by her waist. She smiled before letting her hands push the jacket off of my shoulders and began unbuttoning the shirt. Once the buttons where undone she pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.

Your pov:

I kissed his neck up to his lips. He opened his mouth and let our tounges wrap together. A groan escaped from his throat as I grind my hips down on his growing buldge before pushing his shirt off his shoulders and throwing it away from us. My hands traveled down as I kissed his nude flesh.

He moaned as I rubbed over his pants before undoing his pants and ripping them off. Once his boxers were left I pulled them down slowly until his member jumped free. I pulled his boxers down all the way before wrapping my hands around him. I then began sucking the top of his member before going down further. He moaned as his hands fisted in my hair.

I smiled as I pulled away and pushed him to lay down on his back on the bed. Once down I straddled him and guided his member to my entrance before sitting down on him as hard and as fast as I could. Clint grabbed my waist with his hands tightly as he thrusted upward, meeting my bouncing.

My head fell back as I started to see stars. Clint flipped us and kissed me hard before getting me on my hands and knees before pounding into me as hard as possible. I buried my head in the comforter as I moaned. He then lifted my off the bed and put my back against the wall. My legs now held by his arms that held me up against the wall. He then pushed into my before thrusting faster and faster. He went so deep to the point I couldn't feel anything except him. Couldn't hear anything except him. The knot in my stomach burst as I saw black spots dot my vision. I groaned his name as I released only for him to cum shortly after I had.

Clint's pov:

I sat (y/n) down and grabbed a towel to clean her and I up. Once that was done I pulled her into my arms and simply stood there holding her close. "Do you want a shower? " (y/n) asks. I smile and pull her alone with me to the shower. "Yes..... that would be great."-(they did it again)-

The end!

{Edited}