Garrus Vakariun X reader

Garrus's pov:

I sat on the couch in the apartment complex owned by Commander Shepherd. Her taste in furniture was impressive for sure was my exact thoughts as my eyes wondered around before settling on the door that she had just walked through. A smile pulling on the corners of her mouth, a bottle of (whatever you want to drink) in one hand with two glasses in the other. Her hips swaying as she approached me. "So shore leave...it's been awhile" I manage as I watched her lean down and place the glasses on the table. "Quite. I'm glad we got out Garrus...give us time to be together. Without interruptions.." she said letting out a laugh as she poured (drink of choice) into the glasses.

She took a sip before turning to me and begining to trace my mandible. "Shepard... do you wanna...relieve some stress with me?" I ask looking at her with a smoldering look, my mandibles twitching with amusement at the previous statement that I had said even when we when we worked with cerberus. "(Y/n)....." she says quietly. Her eyes training on my own."(Y/n)... That name suits you." I say before taking the glass of (drink of choice) from her hands and placing it on the table.

When I look back over to her she is standing. Her hands push my chest so my back is laying flat against the couch. Her legs straddling my hips as she leaned down. Our mouths molding to one anouther as she pulled me closer. Her hands around my neck. My talons running through her hair.

Your pov:

He pulled away first. His hands tracing down my sides to my waist before grinding against me.

A soft moan leaving my mouth at the feeling.

His mouth nibbling the skin of my neck, mandibles brushing against the soft skin as he pulled the fabric of my shirt up before pulling away and lifting it over my head.

A soft smile playing on my lips as as I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra.

He quickly began removing his off duty attire as he watched me do the same with the remainder of the clothes.

Garrus let out a husky groun at the site of my now naked flesh. His fingers gripping my hips as he pulled me up by my waist. My legs wrapping around him.  He gently mamuverd up the stairs to my master bedroom and layed me in the bed.

His mouth nibbling further down to my breasts where he licked each nipple before pulling back and turning to the bedside table to grab the strange pink liquid Mordin had prescribed to help with any chafing.

He spred the liquid over my thighs and kissed me once again.

His hips pressing against mine.

He hesitated.

Pushing my hips upwards caused him to sink into me.

That was the only thing Garrus needed for approval. With one swift movement, he plunged deep.

Taking my breath away in a quick gasp,  taken way by a moan that followed shortly after. His hips moved with vigor. Aiming to "pop the heat sink" and hit places within that he knew drove me crazy.

A deep groan resonated from his chest as he lifted my legs above his shoulders to go deeper than he was already. His hand holding my waist whole the other held him up.

My hands held his shoulders before I flipped us. He let out a yelp of suprise, our laughter filled the air.

I moved my hips slower against his. Wanting...no...needing.. this to last as long as it could. Our moans echoed in the room as he began pushing my hips down to meet his.

Our mouths hardly separating expect for breathless moments and moans. Garrus pulled back enough to flip me onto my back once again, minding my head of course.

His speed picking up even faster now that he was back in control. I writhed under him in pleasure. My nails clawing down his back plating, moaning his name. In turn, the turian gripped onto the sheets by my head. 

This continued for a few more minutes before the knot in my stomache started to tense signaling my release. "Ahh....Garrus.."  I moaned out softly. With a guttural moan, Garrus came shortly after. Beads of sweat ran down his face and body. Looking down at me, a smile on my face as we kissed. Pieces of my hair were wet with sweat, stuck to my forehead in various arrays. Our moans had turned into heavy pants. He gently pulled out before laying down next to me.

Garrus’s pov:

I glanced over to (y/n). A soft smile played on her soft lips. Her chest rising and falling, slowing as she began to relax.

She was beautiful.

My eyes looking back up to her face to see her looking at me through her half closed eyes. Her (e/c) eyes peering at me threw the thick lashes.

A few strands of her (h/c) hair in her face. My hand reached out and brushed the hair away from her face.

She leaned into my hand, eyes closing. A soft sigh of content leaving her mouth. "I love you Garrus Vakarian." I pulled her close to me and felt her nuzzle into me.

I kissed her forehead gently in return. “I love you too, (y/n).” I said as I stroked her hair, covering our lower bodies with the blankets and gently tracing patterns at her waist.

“And nothing is going to change that...ever.”

The end!

A/n: apologies to all. With school I have been over busy but I promise to get anouther chapter or 2 up.

To those of u who have requested kno that I havnt forgotten about u guys! I am working on ur stories. No worries. Hope u all enjoyed.  Stay turned for more lol 😉 ttyl Lovies!