Crowded Train☆Endss

The next day, training camp

Everyonr arrived, miraclously that Honoka wake up earlier than them.

Honoka: Okay!!! everyone!! Lets go!!

Rin: Its the train guys!! Were riding a train!!

Umi: Your two not grade schooler!

Honoka and Rin fired up, but for Maki she seems sleepy,

Nozomi: Whats wrong, Maki-chan? Why do you have eye bags?!

Maki: Geez... why are we in training camp this early?!

Nico: What were you doing last night?!

Eli: Hey, the train is almost here!

Inside the train

It was clearly less people were inside, Rin and Hanayo sat on the vacant seat, Kotori and Umi standing while holding the handle up tightly for them not to fall. Honoka, Nozomi and Eli satted next to Rin and Hanayo.
Nico and Maki were standing in the other entrance. Which they can see the beautiful view.

They jorneyed Maki's new vacant house.

Maki: I can't believe we came this far

Nico: What are you muttering there about?

Maki: No reason, just bored here.

She touched the mirror gates, with a normal face. Which effect Nico, by looking at Maki's adorable face, she suddenly feel her face heated and burns.

Kotori: Our journey begins! I can't wait to see Maki-chan's new vacation house!

Honoka: I would expect that its massive as ever!

Honoka lift her head, followed by Rin and curved her mouth.

Rin: Well, duh! As expected of Maki-chan the high class lady who doesn't know how to cook-

She teases Maki, then Makk give a death glare contact towards Rin and her eyes turn red colored, her aura seems legit and dark which affect everyone.

Nico: You look scary...

Rin: W-Well! Calm down! I was just joking!!

Maki calmed for a bit, then she face at the window, looking at the view which satisfy her gaze.

Honoka: Oh! Look! Its the sea!!

But then, the train stopped and widened the door itself in the station. Lots of people went in crowd like an ant. Nico and Maki were being pushed.

Nico: Woah?! What is this?!

Maki: Abruptly, lots of people came in.

Kotori and Umi being squeeze and pushed, both were close to each other. They turned away their heads while flushed.

Nozomi: Overload?! Where's Maki chan and the other?!