Chapter 4: Game Time

It's been a month since Isaac and I got together. We told the gang and they all cheered, then the whole school found out. People always stared at me as I walked past, but I didn't care I was with the boy of my dreams.

Isaac & I were walking through the school car park to get to the Lacrosse fields as our game was on tonight. The funny thing about playing Lacrosse games are that nobody except the team and the gang know that I'm a girl, I wear a bandana with a wolf mouth skull on it.

We got to the team bench and placed our bags under it. I sat down with Isaac and we put on our gear. I kiss Isaac on the cheek and he smiled. "I love you, Isaac" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. "I love you too, Ash" he pulled me in and we kissed until someone broke the silence. "Get a room you two" Stiles joked, making us laugh. "The teams coming now and everyone else will be here any minute, I suggest putting the bandana on, Ash" Scott told me and I put it on.

Everyone was here and we were in our positions on the field, ready to play. I was on the left wing, the referee blew his whistle and the game began. I was running to an open space so my team mate could pass the ball, "I'm open!" I yelled in a deep tone and he passed me the ball. I ran towards the goal dodging everyone in my way, as I got closer I through the ball into the net. Everyone screamed and we were back to our positions.

There was 30 seconds left of the game and I had the ball running towards the goal but all of a sudden I was knocked to the ground by a big guy on the opposite team. I just grazed my knee and elbows, I got straight back up and scored the last goal. "Yea!" I yelled at the big guy in my deep voice, Everyone was cheering. Allison came over and hugged me, "You were so good!" she smiled "Thanks" I replied. Chris came over shortly after Allison walked over to see Scott, "Well done, Sweetheart" Chris patted my shoulder, I winced silently. "Thanks, Chris" I looked at Isaac and he looked at me and smiling.

I had got my gear off and started walking across the car park when Isaac stopped me. "Hey, are you leaving without saying goodnight?" he said. "No" I ran up to him and hugged him "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow" I kissed him and walked away from the school. I was taking a short cut through the forest when out of no where a clawed hand was put over my mouth. "Night night sweetie" was the last thing I heard before I was hit on the head and I blacked out.