Chapter: 7 What happens next?

Alysha's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I was attacked, everyone has come to visit but I didn't want to see them and I stayed in my room only ever moving for water, toilet, shower and rarely food. I've just started to eat normally again and opening up more but I kept what happened that night to myself,Allison and Chris. Chris told me how he found me, he knew I wasn't home and it was past curfew so he took his SUV for a drive on all the routes he use to take when he was patrolling on full moons.

As he came near Derek's old burnt house he saw the man that attacked me run out of the house in werewolf form, and that's when Chris shot the wolf and found me. Also the same white wolf pops up in my dreams every night doing the same thing as it did when i was unconscious I don't know why but it doesn't bother me...yet.

I shake my head getting back to reality, I was in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. "Keep it together, Alysha'' I sighed and splashed my face with water. I chose my outfit for today, a black V-neck top, Denim knee length pants, navy blue converse and my Beacon Hills Snapback. I gabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen, there was no one there. I put my bag down and grab my favorite cereal 'Fruit Loops'. I put the milk in the bowl and sit at one of the stools at the bench and start eating my breakfast.

I hear footsteps upstairs moving around then they come downstairs, its Chris. "Hey Alysha, how are you today?" he asked, "I'm ok thanks" I said as I finished my cereal. I got my bag and packed it "Do you want a lift?" Chris asked as Allison came down the stairs running as she woke up late "I'll give her a lift dad" she said as she came to my side. "Ok, you two be careful and Alysha call me if you need anything" Chris gave us a hug each "We will, thanks" I said as we walked out the door to Allison's car.

We arrived at school within 10mins, it was a silent drive we didn't talk at all. I got out of the car and walked straight into school with Allison further behind me. I put all my stuff in my locker and went to my first class which was Maths 'I hate Maths' I thought to myself, I have all the gang in my class. I got to class and sat in between Allison and Issac with Scott in front and Stiles behind, so I was surrounded. Stiles tried talking to me during class but I didn't respond to anything anyone said.

It was half way through second class playing Lacrosse with both gym classes which meant everyone was in my class again. I was running with the ball when a sudden dizziness came over me and i thought i was going to throw up. I quickly pasted the ball, dropped my stick and ran to the girls change rooms ignoring coach yelling at me, I take off my helmet and arm pads making it just in time to make it to the toilet. I stuck my head in the toilet vomiting violently, after 2mins or so, it finally stopped.

I sat on the floor next to the toilet taking deep breaths, suddenly I heard someone walking in the change rooms. "Alysha?" It was Allison "In...here" I say weakly, Allison walks over and kneels down next to me "Alysha are you ok? You're very pale" she said a she put her hand on my forehead then cheek. "I don't know Allison" I said just in time as another wave on nausea hit me again, Allison rubbed my back  as I vomited. It stopped for good this time Allison helped me stand up and i washed my face "You might be coming down with something" she said, "Yea maybe" I replied.

Allison took me to the nurse's office to get checked up and go home even though i didn't want too. Chris came and got me from school, "Chris can you stop by the chemist on the way home please?" I asked, "Sure" he replied. I got the stuff I needed from the shop quickly, when we got home, Chris told me to stay in bed and rest, I agreed but I went to my bathroom and grabbed one of the items out 'Pregnancy test, I hope it isn't positive' I thought to myself as I looked at the box.

I had been waiting for 3mins now, the box said wait 2 minutes but i was to scared to look. As i was about to look, there was a knock on my door "Who is it?" I asked "It's Allison" she said as she opened my door. "What are you doing home early?" I asked, surprised, "Schools finished for the day" she smiled "Oh wow time flies" I responded. "Alysha what are you hiding?" She asked, trying to see what I was holding behind me.

"Um.. " I closed my eyes and showed her the pregnancy test "I don't want to look" I said with a scared tone. Allison took it out of my hands and I opened my eyes, "Tell me...what it says" I said, sadly "Alysha...It's positive" she told me with a shocked look on her face. My heart sank and tears rolled down my face 'I could be having a werewolf child' i thought, Allison hugged me "It's going to be alright" she patted my back and I cried into her shoulder. My life just got a whole lot worse!