Mattxdirtytalk!Tord

It was summer, a nice day to be outside swimming. The four guys had gone out to the beach, enjoying the water and nice breezes. Tord and Matt had other plans. They walked side by side, hand in hand, the two had knew if a calming secluded cove that only they knew about. They always loved relaxing there. Once they got there they swam a bit, but Tord refused to get his hair wet so he only stood on one of the rocks, water up to his waist. Suddenly Matt smirked, getting an idea. "Hey Tord... Wanna try something new..?" He asked, swimming up to Tord and stepping onto the rocks and puling himself from the water.
"Uh.. Sure what is it?" Tord asked, following Matt and sitting on the little vegetation that sprinkled the rocky floors. Without answer Matt dropped his swim shorts and smirked. Tord flushed and caught on, wordlessly he shyly tugged his own red ones down. Matt leaned forward and teased the tip of Tord's thick cock. Tord shifted and but his lip. "C-c'mon Matt..." He begged quietly. "Beg more commie, talk dirty for me." Matt demanded dominantly. Tord's mouth opened in argument but nothing came out. Matt teased more, sucking at Tord's head. "F-fuck Matt... Just suck me dry! Fucking take my cock, swallow it all, I want to fuck your face so hard!" He groaned and ran his fingers through Matt's hair, pushing his head down. Matt smirked and let him, taking in his lover's cock. He bobbed his head and enjoyed the lustful moans and groans that erupted from the shorter Norsk. "Ah yes... Take it all Matty.. Mmph you're so good to me.." Tord panted, looking down at the ginger with a drunkened face, tongue hanging from his mouth. Soon Tord shifted as began face fucking Matt, thrusting hard and rough. Matt took it and listened on further to Tord's dirty talk. It was amazing and arousing. "Fuck I'm gonna cum... Ughn.. You take in my cum, swallow it all!" Tord groaned and finally came, filling Matt's mouth to the brim. Matt waited for him to finish before swallowing every salty drop. Matt pulled away then and pulled Tord close, legs around his hips. "It's my turn now Tordy." He smirked and without warning thrusted in. Tord gasped and cursed, clawing at Matt's back eagerly. "A-aaah! Fuuck.." He whined and clawed at Matt's back. Matt thrusted hard. "Keep talking dirty you little slut." Matt growled and pushed hard. Tord nodded quickly, face red as a fire. "P-please, don't stop... Fuck me hard, beat me, I want you to mark me, show everyone I'm yours! Fucking use me!" He whined. Matt smirked, feeling like he'd gotten enough from the Norsk. He kept fucking him and eventually let loose, cumming into Tord. Matt moaned out but muffled it, biting Tord's shoulder. With them both panting messes, they pulled away and laid next to each other. "God I love you.." Tord whispered. "I love you too Tord..." Matt answered and remained there a second.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We should get our swim trunks back in before Tom and Edd get suspicious."
.
.
.
"Yea."

----------------
No I haven't died. Just no inspiration or time.