Chapter One

You last heard from me when Justin and I were getting married. All after that, it was like we were on honeymoon every day. He was so amazing to me. It’s a month after our wedding and I have something to tell Justin! I’m so excited to tell him because I know he’s wanted this to happen.

Just in case you were wondering, me and Justin moved in together. We live like 10 minutes from my dad’s. I wanted to be close to family and so did Justin. Our house is pretty big but not that big. There are five bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. We have a kitchen, living room, library, patio and a lot of other things but it doesn’t really matter.

Recently Justin’s been going out a lot. Coming back really late. People would tell me they’d see him in the clubs with other girls but I didn’t want to believe them because I asked Justin and he denied it. He went berserk. He accused me of not trusting him. I do trust him but it’s just that I don’t know anymore. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard the door open.

“Justin?” I got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

“What do you want?” he snapped at me.

“Do you know what time it is?” I asked him

“I don’t care!”

I saw him closely and he couldn’t even walk straight. I stepped closer to him and I smelled his breath. Yep he was drinking. That’s why he was like this. He’s been like this for almost a week now. I’ve just been putting up with it and it was getting irritating now. I was tired of it.

“Justin, I’m tired of you getting home this late. What have you been doing?” I asked him now irritated.

“Don’t worry about what I’m doing. It’s none of your business.”

“It is my business because I’m your wife.”

“You don’t act like it.” He said

“What are you talking about? I do everything! What do you do?!?! Nothing!! You just sit around and do shit!! I’m tired of this Justin!!” I tried not to scream because Carlos was asleep.

“I’m tired of you!! I’m tired of your shit!! I regret marrying you! None of this is worth it! I’m taking care of kid that’s not even mine! And I’m taking care of you too because you don’t have a job!!” he screamed

I didn’t say anything. I just stared at him in disbelief. Why would he say this to me? I thought he loved me. I felt tears come to my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

“You want to know what I’ve been doing?!?!” he asked

“Enlighten me.” I said sarcastically

“I’ve been cheating on you!! I’ve been having sex with other girls and guess what? It was way better than the time I had it with you!!”

“Fuck you Justin!! Fuck you!! I’ve done so much for us to be together and this is how you repay me?!?! You don’t deserve me. You’re nothing but a piece of shit.” I told him.

Next thing I know I felt a sting on my face. He just slapped me. This motherfucker slapped me.

“You bitch!! Don’t you ever call me that again!!” he screamed.

I didn’t say anything. I glared at him while holding my cheek. I can’t believe he slapped me.

 “Mommy?”