Thinking

Harry's POV

After a few more minutes of laughter and fun, Luna pranced away to her next class.

I stared off into the distance.

Luna was a strange girl. One might call her shy or weird, but she was normal and just as sane as all of us.

There was something about her that I noticed. She usually took things easy and didn't cause any trouble. She was very kind and graceful.

She was the type of person you would want as a friend.

I didn't know why I was thinking of her now.

I think it was-

"Harry!" exclaimed a deep voice.

I jolted awake from my daydream.

"Harry, pay attention!"

I looked around the potions room. Professor Slughorn was looking at me with a grim look on his face.

"Mister Potter, I've told you repeatedly to answer my question. What is the tenth ingredient in Love Potion?"

I stuttered. "Dra- dragon claw?"

"Incorrect, Potter. Meet me after class."

Hushed whispers echoed across the room. Everyone seemed to glare at me.

Even Luna.

"Please pardon Mister Potter's rather disrespectful attitude-

He turned to look at me. A few people giggled.

"...but I must ask you to find a partner to work with for a project. Boys pick girls."

Everyone scurried around. Hermione picked Dean. Ron settled with Lavender, only because Ginny dared him to. Ginny picked Draco, much to Harry's disgust.

The only ones left were me and Luna.

Luna skipped over to my cauldron with a small smile. I suddenly felt happier.

"Settle down," Professor Slughorn said. "Today we are going to make a love potion."