Love and Revenge

Luna's POV

I was so excited I thought I was going to scream.

Me and Harry would go on our first date!

In Hogsmeade!

On Valentine's Day!

I couldn't believe it. And Harry had the same reaction as me. This was the day we were waiting for.

****************

As we walked slowly down the path to Hogsmeade, hand in hand, we smiled and laughed. Hermione and Ron were beside Harry, and they linked arms too.

"Harry," I said. "Where should we go?"

Harry thought for a moment. "We should go to the Little Cauldron and have some tea. I heard it's very romantic."

Hermione looked at Ron. "We can go there too. It will be like a double-date, only we'll sit at a different table."

Ron and Harry nodded. "Sure," they said in unison.

We all looked at the ground as we walked. Snow glittered and melted right before our eyes.

Suddenly, I looked up. "Look! We're here!"

Hogsmeade was beautiful. The small buildings were aligned perfectly and snow glistened everywhere.

Now, we were walking down a path with many small cafés and shoppes.

I saw Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle sitting on a bench, drinking Firewhisky.

"Oh, if it isn't Loony!" he shouted.
"And her boyfriend."

I marched up to Draco.

"Says the boy who's in love with his ferret!" I shouted.

Draco smiled. "Oh, I didn't know you could actually speak! You're always so shy and-"

I let all her anger into my mind. Why was I always teased? Why did Bellatrix have to take my mother? Why did everyone have to hate me and Harry for being together? I felt anger like never before. I immediately drew my fist back and brought it forward, punching Draco in the mouth.

Draco, surprised, put a hand to his face and stepped away from me. A small crowd had already gathered around us, surprised at my actions. Ron, Hermione, and Harry were shocked.

I smiled.

"I hope you've learned to keep your mouth shut."

Almost everyone in our year were surrounding us, their mouths open with astonishment.

Draco looked at his minions.

"Come on, guys. Let's go before any of her looniness rubs of on us."

Once everyone except Harry and his friends had cleared the scene, I remained standing.

That felt good.

Harry immediately rushed to my side. "Luna!" he exclaimed. "What came over you?"

I looked at him. I hoped with all my heart that he didn't have anything against me.

"Harry," I said. "I...well...I don't know! I didn't mean to-"

"That was brilliant!" he said, patting me on the back.

Ron and Hermione chuckled. "Wow," said Hermione. "I'll never underestimate you again!"

Ron nodded as if he agreed.

Harry looked at a nearby café, which had a sign that read, "The Little Cauldron".

"So," Harry said, putting his hand in mine.

"What about that date?"