13

•NEXT MORNING•
•JACOBS POV•
So turns out Jennifer said she doesn't feel like dating anyone right now which I didn't like I mean I rather her not date anyone then her date Mark but I wanted to date her she means the world to me but apparently she doesn't trust me. Tomorrow was the gonna be her birthday and I had a special surprise until everything happened and now that I'm not dating her I don't know how it's gonna go down.

I walked out of my room and went down stairs. I saw Jennifer on the couch eating chips and on her phone. It seemed like if no one was awake but us both.

"Whatcha eating" I asked. "Doesn't it seem obvious" she said taking her eyes of her phone. "Right" I said. She seemed annoyed by me was she dating Mark I mean I heard her break up with him last night but who nows what happened after they went to "sleep". I sat on the couch next to her. "Ok" she said. "What up you seem annoyed by me" I asked "nah, I'm just sleepy that's how I am every morning" she said "oh ok good" I said "yeah" she said looking down at her phone scrolling through Instagram again. "Hey can I ask you something" I asked "sure anything". I wanted to ask her out but I couldn't I couldn't ask right now I mean I could but we just broke up cause she didn't trust me and she just ended her relationship with Mark well that's what I think so I asked her if she was dating Mark. "Ok, um...are you dating Mark" I asked "nah after last night we just went to sleep nothing happened after that" she said "oh ok" I said with a relief. "Why do you care so much...what if I was dating Mark what would you have done?" she said with a grin. I looked down It got silent for at least 10 second I finally looked up. "Oh you want me to answer that" I asked trying to play around "really never mind" she said rolling her eyes playfully.

"So are you hungry" I asked. "Yeah but I think we should wait till everyone else gets up" she said and looked me right in the eye. I didn't now what to do I wanted to kiss her so much but she didn't seem into it then I asked the most stupidest question I have probably ever asked her. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. She looked at me and put a grin on her face and laughed. Then I realized what I had said. "Oh my god I'm sorry I don't now why I said that" I said nervously. She was still laughing "nah it's alright" she said smiling. I looked he serious in the eye with a nervous face. I was hoping she said yes. "Ohhh, you were serious" she said "um, yeah sorda but its ok if you say no" I said. She smiled "if you want go ahead I won't stop you" she said laughing "but if you want to let's not kiss her anyone could walk in any moment now" she said standing up pulling my arm.

•JENNIFERS POV•
I got up and grabbed Jacobs hand and I was gonna take him to the roof but that's mine and Mark place (lol so horny) so I decided to just go to the beach chairs.

•JACOBS POV•
We went outside and sat on the beach chairs.

Once we sat down

Once we sat down. "Can I" I asked. "Um...this I weird" she said "so I cant" I said disappointed. "Fine" she said "but don't tell anyone about this alright" "promise" I said and went in for a kiss. Again I felt that same feeling I felt yesterday. The feeling like if there were fireworks inside me but in a good way.

              •JENNIFERS POV• 
The second Jacob kissed me it felt amazing but it didn't feel right I wasn't his fault. It was like a feeling that our connection wasn't as strong as it used to be, and I didn't like that. I pulled away a smiled the second I pulled away. He realized something was wrong. I stood up.
"Do you wanna go get food" I said wiping my lips with my hand. "Oh um yeah" Jacob said getting up.

                •JACOBS POV•
  Ok somethings going on Jennifer looked worried when I kissed her. Was she not into me anymore. Is she drifting away from me. Do she not like me anymore. Does it have something to do with Mark. I just wanted to scream I didn't now what was going on and I wanted to now more then anything. I stood up and followed her. We went into the side walk and started walking somewhere.
"Where are we going" I asked
"Where ever you want to go" she said "I don't care"
"Um no where ever you want to go" I said
"No really I don't care you choose" she said
"No you choose" I said being serious
(I hate this situations so much lol)
"Fine!!! Um let's get pizza" she said scarring me. "Ok" I said
"Can I ask you something" I said
She nodded her head.
"Ok um I worried are you ok. Are we ok?" I asked
"What do you mean" she said
"You seem like if your drifting away from me" I said
"Can you blame me" she said
"What do you mean" I asked nervously
"That when you were in Virginia and I was here you acted like I was a nobody so I guess that's why I've been losing connection with you" she said "but I still love you and I mean we can give it another shot in the future" she said "oh again I'm truly sorry really I am, and can I ask you something else" I said "um alright".
"Will you be my girlfriend" I said
"Ok um Jacob I don't now if you understood the work future we I said future I meant in like a few weeks maybe even months not seconds" she said laughing. "Right but I just can't stand another day knowing your not mine I breaks me" I said. "I don't now it's been a crazy week but I'll think about" I said

               •JENNIFERS POV• 
   I loved Jacob but I don't really want to rush into things. But at the same time I felt like giving him another chance.

We finally got the pizza and walked back home.

The walk how was silent we weren't looking nor talking to each other.

Once we got home we walked in and sat down. Still no one was awake. Which honestly I thought was kinda weird but at the same time was surprised cause the girl where with there boyfriends so on so fourth and Mark is Mark so yeah.

Me and Jacob sat down and started eating. Again it was silent. Till he finally talked to me again.

"Why aren't we talking" Jacob asked.
"I don't know your the one who stopped talking not me." I said.
"Yeah, ok" Jacob said.
I rolled me eyes in a annoyed yet playful way.

It was now 1:48 and still no one was up so I decided to go check up on everyone.

"Be right back" I told Jacob.
"Where are you going" he asked
"I'm just gonna go check on everyone"
"Alright"

I walked up stairs and opened the door to my room to check on Mark.

"What the fück" I yelled
"What what's wrong are you alright" Jacob yelled getting up from his chair and running up stairs.

"What wron----" Jacob said looking inside the room.

"Oh my fùcking God" Jacob said covering his mouth.