Our Talk

Ivana's P.O.V.

Early the next morning there was a knock at the door and my dad answered it. A little bit later there was a knock at my door. "Ugggg, who's at our house this early in the morning trying to make me not have a good day because I was woken up early by some maniac. COME IN!" I yell. Jason walks in and sits on my bed. "Good morning, want to come with my to my favorite place to talk?"

We ride our skateboards for a while then arrive at a small secluded park with a small pond, and we sit on the bank of the pond. "So, what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask. Jason looks at me with sad eyes and asks "Why do you like Kaden?" I freeze, "I mean he hurt you that day when he yelled at you, I could see it in your face, why do you like him if he angered you? What do you see in him?" I stayed quiet. "I want to know Ivana, I want to know that way when he hurts you I can show him what you see in him. Please, I need to know."

I continue to stay quiet, and look deeply into his eyes. He's on the verge of crying. "Please, Ivana. I really want to know." I can hear it in his voice. I turn away, and look at the sky. "I don't know." I quietly say. "How do you not know?" I shrug. "I just don't know, I guess just the way he looks at me and, you know the way he just the way he makes me feel special by giving me the attention that I want from my dad." I look back at him and he has his head in his hands.

"I knew it, me and your dad were talking and I asked him why he doesn't give you more attention, and he answered that he wants me to give you the attention that he isn't giving you. He wants me to make you feel special, but I'm not doing that. I'm trying."

I rub his back, "Its alright your doing the best you can do, you don't know how to give me that sort of attention because you haven't been given that sort of attention.  If you don't want me with Kaden that's alright, he said that even though you say its not going to hurt you that he know it will. So he's not going to hurt you."

Jason looks at me and puts a small smile on his face. "come on, it's the weekend lets go home and hang out for a while. we can watch movies and eat a lot of junk food as well. " he nodded and got up. "wait, I want to do something before you walk away. I know I won't be able to do it later. Especially at your house. "

I turn around, and walk closer to him. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. when I go to pull away he gives me some room then grabs my face and brings his lips to mine. As our lips are connected I'm seeing coloring and my stomach is turning, my knees are becoming weak and I want this moment to never end.

when he pulls away he quietly says, "sorry, I just had to. I'm going to go home and watch T.V. at my house." he walks past me, and I look away from him "alright... but, wait, I wanted to know something. " he turns to me and gives me his attention. "what did that feel like for you?" he looks me in the eyes, "it felt like heaven, like I could sit there for ever and hold you in my arms, but as we stood there I could feel the tension. I knew that it didn't feel the same for you."

he shakes his head, and turns with his back to me. "I'm sorry I've got to go." he gets on his skateboard and rides away. "wait! Jason!" he was too far away for him to hear me. What he doesn't know is that it felt way more insanely amazing.

I ride my skate board home and get my stuff ready for school the next day.

I get in bed and set an alarm for really early in the morning, and turned on the T.V., I found Family Guy on and watched a few episodes until I fell asleep