You Cheated

A/N This one is different because you can pick whether you should tell him or not.
Also REQUESTS ARE OPEN so just message me and tell me what you want. NO SMUT.
Sorry it's short and crap but I'm tired it's 1:10 am where I am.

********************************

You didn't know how it happened, you were just walking along the street when you saw someone you knew from school you decided to talk to him, which now you relise was a big mistake because your laying next to him in his bed, naked. Something you never imagined would happen has happened, you only went for a coffee then ended up in his house making out, you weren't thinking about Jack in fact he never came into your mind when it happened, but now you getting dressed really quickly and left.
The walk home was the worst you were thinking about what to do, of you should tell him or not.

You tell him
You made your final choice on the door step, you opened the door and walked in.
Jack obviously came running up to you.
"Are you ok? You've been out all night." He asked. The tears started streaming down your face.
"Jack I'm sorry I met a guy that I knew from highschool and I didn't mean to. I hate myself. I'm so sorry" you explained, hopeful.
"Y/N? Did you mean it? And be honest"
"No I didn't, I don't know what was going on in my head, but all I know now is I've made the biggest mistake in my life"
"Im happy that you told me but I don't think I will ever forgive you for this but we can try and work it out from the beginning"
"Ok" you gave him a weak smile.

You don't tell him
You were more jumpy as the weeks went on, he noticed but brushed it off.
The guilt was eating away at you, but you couldn't tell him it was to big of a risk, to much to lose.
But in the end it all broke, he found a text.

Can't wait to see you again XXX

You were never gonna reply but he found it and left.

"If you would have told me earlier I would have given you a second chance but I can't give someone a second chance when they don't deserve it"