That so did not happen!

Everyone: Ahhhhhhh!
Random girl: SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!
*Police pull up to the house.*
Police: OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!
*Police Officer Faints.*
*Another police officer walked in.*
Police: Hi what happened here.
Ariana: Someone fell down the stairs and is really hurt.
Police:What's your name?
Ariana: My name is Ariana.
Police: Okay I will let you know what happens Ariana.
Ariana: Okay. But what happened with the other officer? Why did he just faint like that?
Police: Oh he is new. He is learning.
Ariana: Oh okay but let me know what happens.
Police: Okay.
Ariana's mind:
Someone fell over the stairs and it looks really bad hopefully they're okay. Of course something has to go wrong at Mimi's party. I'm just kinda done with this happening every year. Mimi deserves better. Okay so now the police officer is coming over here one second.
Police: The person is okay. They just have a mild concussion.
Ariana: Thank god they're okay who was it?
Police: Not sure they didn't say they're name but we know they are gonna be fine.
Ariana: Okay I hope they heal well.
Police: Yeah well enjoy your party happy Halloween.
Ariana: Yeah you too bye.
Ariana's mind:
Thank god they're okay. They took out the person and I didn't even know who they were. But oh well I guess. We had just gotten back from trick or treating and this had to happen. Now everyone is going home and I just want to sleep. Everyone left and I went to my bathroom and started getting ready for bed. I put on some pjs and finished my grande sized pumpkin spice latte. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went in my room and fell straight to sleep. Mimi walked in at about 2 in the morning and woke me up and said thanks for the party and happy halloween. And I said you're welcome and happy Halloween and birthday and she walked out and I went back to sleep. My throat was kinda dry so I took another drink of my latte and just keep sleeping. I was excited about school. But I started getting chills and I had a pounding headache with a sore throat. Not to mention my stomach ache I am almost positive I'm sick. This is horrible I can't be sick. But maybe this was a good thing because if I'm sick that means I get a day off. So I guess we will see what happens tomorrow.