when you meet~

(In 'in-game' first meeting order.)

Toriel: Somehow, you managed to be yet another human falling into the ruins in Mt. Ebott. (Why does that sounds like an earthbound name or something...) You were much older than the other humans who fell down; whom were 8 to 11.

You awake from your unconscious state and stand, squinting at the darkness that surrounded where you fell, which was a patch of golden flowers that smelled like...people. They looked not so pretty as they've been fallen down on many many times. You slowly walk out from the beam of sunlight that came from the ceiling, then seeing a big flower that was similar to the ones you fell on.

"howdy!-" as soon as the flower, that can apparently talk, begins its sentence, a tall figure shoos it away with a horrifying glare. It suddenly has a straight poker face, slowly moving away into the darkness. She has beagle like ears and two horns on her head. She's entirely white and reminds you of a goat...she slowly walks toward you, slightly towering over you with her height. She then bends down to get to your level and she gives a friendly smile. How unexpected. "Hello, my-...." She almost said child but realized you were, indeed, not a child. "My-...hello, younger one! My name is toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Please, follow me to my house. Of course, I will have to-...never mind." She gives a heart warming smile before walking off. You follow because you cannot resist seeing her house.

Sans: if you didn't start getting into smooching toriel, you decided to pass and head towards the snowdin forest.

You walk towards a short bridge before hearing a few foot steps behind you. What. "Don't you know how to greet someone? Hmm?" A mysteriously mysterious voice said in a chillax tone.

You turn around and slap him without second thought. "Ahh!" He holds his cheek bone "what was that for, man?! I just wanted to say yo..." He gives a confused look before shaking it off. "But like under-underworld I'm gonna let this awkward meeting go...let's try again." He holds his hand out; the one without the woopie cushion on it...

You awkwardly shake it. It's very...boney. "I'm, uhh...what was it...sans! Sans the cooler skelly bro." Let's just leave it at that.

Papyrus: and if you didn't wanna fuck Mr. Boner, then we have papaya. Sans takes you to him (if you didn't have a crush on lazy bones) to introduce the first human in a while. "Ay, papyrus..."

"AND IF...UH....THEY SOLVE THE JUMBLE, THEN WE ALWAYS HAVE THESE-" the weird...looking...skeleton brother holds a piece of paper in the air. "SUPER DUPEY HARD PUZZLING QUESTIONS!!"

"Papy." Sans says, expressionless as usual. "I'm pretty sure that's a second grade math page."

"....OH....I SEE THAT NOW...." Papyrus looks at the paper carefully. "But, still very PUZZLING, is it not???" He turns from this tree that has marker writings on it for some odd reason. "NYEH-...." He freezes and drops the paper, yandere mode activating. He clasps his hands and jumps up and down like a Japanese school girl "SANSYKINSSSS! IS THAT A...HUMAN??"

sans shrugs in response. "I think."

"OOOOOH, CAN WE KEEP IT, CAN WE KEEP IT, CAN WE KEEP IT!?!?!?"

".........." Sans looks at his brother and you repeatedly. "Ummmm.....papy-bro, this is...uh...what was your name?" ...... "What's your name?" ...... "Okay, I guess I'll call you...daddy-o." What name sans decided was inappropriate but you accept it anyway. Later on you wear a leash and eat kibble. CAT flavored kibble. in their garage.

Undyne: you eat at grillby's with sans and his very unusual, somehow related to him, brother. Simple. Sans stares at papyrus from afar; papyrus shows off to blaze-chan (you know who) as she seems very interested and swooned out. Grillby is obviously not happy with this but he has stuff to do. And maybe this boy may not be a bad one??