When ya hang!!

Toriel: Toriel and you seated yourself at her living room(?) table. She slowly cuts the butterscotch-cinnamon pie she baked a while back. "So, what is your name?" She softly asks while carefully setting a slice of the pie on your plate. "......." "Do you not remember?" "......." "That is alright. You fell and must have hit your head. Hopefully your memory slowly comes back to yourself." She gives a reassuring smile and sits back on her chair, handing you a fork from across the table.

As you two begin to eat your pie, she glances at you every so often before speaking up. "Do you...like to read?" You nod in response, Even though you can't remember whether or not you do....
"Would you like to read with me?" She shyly asks, smiling a little bit. You nod again and she shows a full smile, moving her chair back and standing up, going over to her big softie chair and grabbing the book she left there. She sits and pats her lap for you to sit. She doesn't have enough common sense to know you're too much of a fatass to sit as you take the chance. You sit horizontally and comfortably, finishing your plate there as she begins to read her book: 72 uses for snails, with her reading glasses on that make her look like a teacher...

Sans: after meeting sans, he asked if you wanted to go out to get to know each other. I'm pretty sure that's what you call a 'date.' But hey, that's just a how this is gonna go. Its OBVIOUSLY not a date.

He takes you through a shortcut to a place called "grillbys.' The name sounds kinda weird to say more than once and the way it comes out of your mouth is uncomfortable, but its a good thing you don't talk. You sit next to him on a bar stool, casually, while he drinks his...ketchup. Wow! He has a horrible addiction. He's stuck on that stuff like it does in your hair. "Hey, you." He pokes you and you turn your head. "Are you gonna eat anything or what?" You stay silent. "I guess not. But you really should. Even when ur not hungry, this place makes you happy with the incredible taste of it's new ultra grill spice burger." He holds up a random sign with the new burger on it and the ingredient menu on the side of it.

Grilby leans against the counter with his hand and holds his other hand out with his shoulders shrugged. Kinda like....'eh? Ehhhhh?' But no. You emotionlessly shake your head and it looks like he just sighed at it. Sans' smile fades away as he sets the sign down. "Whatever. but still, whatever you end up getting is on me." Something about him offering to pay for you seems so sweet. But you wouldn't mention it. "

"Look, you remind me of someone important, and that's why I'm not exactly feeling up to it. Just slight depression, but not actually something to worry about. I'll try my best to not have you get hurt or...(even hurt someone else...) As long as you're in the undergrounds. 'Kay?" He sounds protective over you and everyone else. You wouldn't expect that from him. Your only response is putting your hand on his shoulder and smiling a little.

Papyrus: papyrus decides to take his...human...on a walk. That human is you. He treats you like a pet for some reason but thankfully he gave you mittens to use as you walked along the snow. Wow. You two come across a rabbit girl. Her name is supposably bunbun. Reaaal cute. She has her brother, cinnamon, on a leash. She gives an awww and pets you. "What's it name??" "NYEHH. its name is...um...hmmm....ah! Excalibenaliveona!" You won't live to pronounce that. "Awwwwwwwwww! It's so cute!" The bunny gal exclaims before skip-'hopping' off.

"YOU HEAR THAT?? SHE THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!" papyrus kneels and pets your head. Are you happy with this? "And, well, I couldn't say I don't...agreee." You, still emotionless, turn to look at him. "....nyeh heh?...heh." You rub against his hand like a cat would and he laughs his horrifyng-no, pulverizing laugh. He stands up and holds the leash again "heyyyy, wait a frootie tootie. You can walk, can't you, nyeh??" You look down at your hands then stand up. "Oh...hmm...you can! I find this rather...embarrassing, to say the least...well!" He drops the leash. "Let's go home, hmm?? We can have some nice cream along the way!!" You feel suddenly happy with knowing that you are gonna eat something that isn't spaghetti, giving a little smile. "With spaghetti sauce of course!!" Why do you even bother...