The First Meet

Chapter One

August 8, 2013

"Don't you miss me, El?" He asked me. Of course I miss him. He disappeared for three weeks and came back a week later. I was suffering the whole three weeks because I really need to talk to him. Like I always have. But now, everything is different. I was in deep silence. We were sitting at the cinema on a couple seats. I can feel his arm on my shoulder. I just stared at the wide cinema screen where they played the movie RIPD.

I can feel he was looking at me and waiting for me to respond. I replied,"Of course I miss you. I always miss you." Now I was facing him. We were the only ones in the cinema. We were completely alone. He leaned closer and I felt his lips pressing on mine. We kissed. We kissed again.

----------------------------------------------

9 months earlier...

November 3, 2012

"Wow. This place is too crowded." Vanessa said looking at the the crowd all gathered at the main entrance to the Greyson Chance concert.

It was my first time going to a concert. I never been to a concert before because it's too crowded and I hate being in a crowded place. It makes me feel dizzy and wanted to throw up.It's not my thing. But as for this Greyson Chance concert, I made an exceptions. I must go. It was my first ever concert.

"I know right." Jess said to Vanessa. I went to the concert with Vanessa, my best friend since middle school. I have other best friends too, Arabella and Michelle but they couldn't go. I went there with Vanessa and her friends, Jess and Debra.

I was not close with them and it felt awkward going to the concert with them. I can't even talk. The concert was held at a mall. We were walking around the mall then suddenly, I glanced to my left and I saw this familiar looking guy... Could it be... It was Jonah (name's been changed) my boyfriend. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was really him. I haven't seen him in like a month now. I looked again to make sure it was him and it was.

He was there too. I wondered what he was doing there because he was not a concert type of person perhaps he was more of the gig kind of guy. Wait... Is a concert and a gig is the same thing? Nevermind.

I waved at him. He waved back. He saw me too? I was so happy to see him there. It was such a coincidence. I didn't even know he was going there too. But why he didn't told me about him going there? Is he hiding something?

I even asked myself this. Why is he so secretive? He never told me where he goes or anything. But at that moment, I never doubted him. I trusted him. So I thought.

I ran to where he was standing and gave him a hug. I was so happy to finally had the chance to see him in a very unexpected place in the whole city. He then said,"Wow, I never thought I would see you here. I miss you" He whispered to and I said, "I know right. I miss you more. I couldn't believe it." I was so excited.

But then again, I forgot, I was here with Vanessa, Jess and Debra. I can't just leave them and be with Jonah. I need to let go. I'll meet him so other time.

"You came to see the concert?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm with my friends" I replied back with a smile.

"I really miss you. Can we hang out?" He looked at me in the eyes. Oh those eyes were so captivating. I looked at my friends that were standing behind, staring at me and Jonah. It took me awhile to reply back, "I would love to but I'm here with my friends so I can't just ditch them right?"

He nodded."Yeah. That's right. Nevermind then but I really want to spend time with you while I'm here"

I couldn't help it but I changed my mind and said, "On second thought, maybe we can hang out just a little."