Chapter 1: His skill; Her shot

Xavier P.O.V

We were on Liocott island, we won against America England;But lost to Argentina. And our next match is Italy. I watched their play against England, they are flexible. I have to be flexible.

"Minna! That's for morning practice today, come back for the afternoon" Celia said

"Hey! Xavier are you coming?" "No guys, I'll just run for awhile." I said

And left for jog. And I felt someone following me. But I shrugged it off.

??? P.O.V

I followed my real brother, Xavier Foster. Then I thought of a plan.
I climbed through trees, and found some vines. I want to surprise him. Then I swinged through vines, made a back flip and landed toward him.

"Hello, Xavier Foster." I said, I still have my hood on.

"Who are you?" He asked, I shrugged his question and stole the ball from him,
"I want to help you, Xavier. Oh and names Sviel." I said and dribbled the ball towards him, and he didn't got it, we did it again. The other one I jumped to the air to avoid his tackle. He was now exhausted.
"See ya soon.....brother" i said then speed my way to the hotel I checked in.

Xavier P.O.V

'Brother?!' I was freaking out in my mind, and made my way back to the Manor. 'Sure my family, I mean real family died in an accident. But, why? She is my sister?!

Calm down idiot, you're here..' I ran towards the manor.

I did tell them, but they were confused as well.

Then the door opened.
"Everyone, Meet...Sviel Einzbern" (Note: Disguised). Coach said I my jaw slackened

"Sviel?!" I exclaimed
"Xavier, is she that person you were saying?" Mark asked me
"Yes, it was her" I said and Sviel walked towards me and shook my hand. Everyone's hand.

"She will be a trainer for tomorrow and for the next day. And whom will be trained are.....Xavier, Axel, Austin and Kevin." Coach said

"Wait what do you mean?" Kevin asked shocked.

"She will make you more skillful on passing, getting through and strategies, Jude will help." Coach said we all nodded

And then, it was night. Sviel and Jude are working for some strategies, while the others and me are just talking.
"Dinner is ready everyone" Sylvia said.

But Sviel didn't come with us.

I went to the counter,
"Oh, Xavier you want more?" Celia asked "I will be taking Sviel her dinner, she was so restless." And I noticed her hard working. So I carried her dinner, and found her with sketches.

"Sviel," I said walked towards her

"Yo, Xavier....for me?" I nodded and she ate up.
I looked at her sketches, full of strategic features, and I saw one that was famous,

The Catenaccio Calcio

But I am sure Italy will use it.
And saw another rare one,

The round Fortress, but other version.

Then i looked at her eating gently.
Then came in.......Axel.
"Hey, Xavier what up dude?" He asked then looked at the sketches Sviel made.

"Oh, Sviel what is your nationality?" Axel asked

"Russian,Japanese." She replied. Well it was so obvious 'Einzbern', darn Axel.

"Oh, okay" he said and winked her, if I was her REAL brother. I would have blind you Axel.
And Sviel blushed.

The next day
Sviel P.O.V
Today, we will use our creation.
"Xavier, meet me here after practice. Bring other strikers and offensive ones." I said and he nodded, the midfielders, defenders stocked to the strategy. While the goalies were being currently trained by me. Jude was in charge in the strategy, while me at the goalies strength.

"Alright, bring it!" Mark said, and readied himself.

I got lifted from the ground by a mountain and I jumped high. Then bolts of lightning appeared,
"Heaven, Earth thunder!" I kicked the ball towards Mark.

"Ijigen the Hand!" He used hi sphere, and it went in.
Little I know, everyone was watching.

"What?" I asked them.
"Now, let me see the strategy." I said and licked my lips.(Sadist Part)

To be continued

Illya(me):Cliffhanger#1