Chapter 2: Curiosity of Him

"Now, let me see the strategy," Sviel said and licked her lips.

Axel P.O.V

She kinda looked like Xavier, a lot. Are they related?

And I realized, she was a certain.100% Tsundere like Xavier.

And she was .........cute, what's up with me?!
Then I blushed,

"Axel?" Austin shaked me
Out.
"Okay, when to start?" Sviel asked in her 90% Tsundere personality.

"Now," Coach said and blew the whistle.

Sviel passed through us, but still Shawn is there.
"Snow Angel," and stole it from her.

The second round, now Sviel is in 100% TSUNDERE and SADIST personality. I can see it through her eyes. Her eyes are more Dark colored.

"Now, let's get serious shall we?" She said and she dashed. Toward me and stole the ball. Now they have to use the strategy.
Jude commanded all, First Caleb will chase after Sviel. Second David will be with Archer,Jack and Thor. They will be passing.

First Caleb will tackle Sviel, weakly. Then when Sviel avoid the tackle, David will steal the ball from above. And they know how skillfull Sviel is. Then Archer "Hollow Demon!" And they...................got it. Then passed to me Kevin was along with me. So,

"Dragon......"
"Screw!!" We used that much force we scored.

And now Sviel was back to her cute-wait what??

"Woah~GG guys" she said and winked.

"Xavier Foster, are you related to her?" Austin asked, and I am sure he also did saw the tsundereness of both.

Xavier P.O.V

I was in my thoughts, deep within my past.

My family and I were in a vacation in Okinawa, I only remembered I have parents. But I remember the picture in my wallet, we have a girl in the family. I don't remember her name just she looked like Sviel. A Lot. Is it her?

She knew me? How? Where did she lived all these years-

"Earth to Xavier, Apollo Earth to Xavier." I realized I was deep in thought. And Axel took me out of the hole.

And I remember his question "I don't know" is all I can say

Then I saw Sviel on my front, she was a bit smaller than me. Tall as Jordan,
And handed me........the same photo in my wallet. So it is her....my .......sister........I have
.....a.Family.......... I ...........am...........not.......alone.

Then I felt.....I am crying, I am happy.
"You knew me........" Sviel said crying and hugged me.
"Shhh...don't cry." "Why? You are crying too.." Then there goes an arm, "Jude......" I said smiling. He felt like this, without Celia.
And Axel, without Julia. I never seen Axel cry and of course Jude. I may not see it when I just look, but behind those goggles is a flood of tears.
"Big brother," Sviel said and pulled away,
And "I came to find you, cause....." She trailed off "The Einzbern's are gone. They were gone. The family whom took care of me. And I decided to find you, to see you again." She said looking at me. Then she dozed, she was tired. I carried her bridal, and took her to her room. Axel followed.
"Hey Axel, why did you follow us?" I glared at Axel he was worried. Worried of Sviel.